(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

"
Thottz wrote:
Hello , huge fan of this build, just got 75 to change my tabula for the atziri's. It s only a 5L so lost a bit of damage in process.
Changed the build to CI too, dying far less now. Map clearing is a breath for most of it.

But I m getting really hard time vs Bosses, I don't know what I m doing wrong, I know I lost dps with my 5L and tree changes but I dont think it s only that...

lack of crit? lack of lvl?

Can't really help you at this point, without knowing what gear you wear.
But i'm pretty certain that your gem's need to level/get quality and also gear needs to get better.

Flicker Strike needs a certain level of gear to be able to beat Bosses / High Tier Maps.

"
furkot123 wrote:
Hi all, I write through on Google Translate, before simply! I was a bit reworked build author, seems to be the best. But I do not understand how he got 10k + shield in the video is dialed? I do 68lvl collected everything except breastplate and shield and I only have 2k Shield ...
https://ru.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAQV9BbUNfA5IEHsRDxEvEVARlhXXFqoWvxmKGo8bJRutHU8d2SLqIvQk_SoLKjgrCiy_LOEtHy1VNbk6rTsNPdE94j7PQktDVEcGS65Mg0yzUUdU_lZjW_Rca13yX2pqjGwLbRltbG-EcFJwVnDUdIF1_XiueaF7FH3jf8aESIRvhMWFxYauiEKJ04uZjDaNv4_6kBuTJ5S4mhObtaEvotmmf6crrGasmLDYsbO0DLVIuT65b73mvjq-isHFwuzDOsNtyBTK083q0B_Q0NRC2HbZW9sa29TfvudU53To1ukC6rrrY-wY7UHv6_Rx9W_22vfX-WP5pPsJ_xz_3g==

You took many wrong passive nodes in the tree, which results in less damage/ energyshield

as for gear, low es on Chest, no ES on shield, no es on Ring, no es on belt.
How the heck to you get powecharge without overcharge?
Last edited by m2tuu on Sep 25, 2016, 4:39:27 PM
my items, i was using ci and had 7.7k es but i had to remove it because ididnt have enought dmg to keep my es up, i felt like fcking mirror that will drop and break.
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAQV9BbUI9AkgDkgQexEvEVARlhXtFqoWvxmKGo8dTyLqIvQqCyo4Kwos4S1VNbk90UcGSbFMg1FHVL1W9VxAXfJfamKsakNqjGsXbAhsC2yMbRltbHBScFZw1HSBdf1943_GhG-ExYnTjAuMNo2_joqP-pAbkyeWi5fQmhObtaEvotmjo6crrGaw2LTFtUi5Prl8vOq-Or6KwFTC7MM6yBTQ0NRC1bnXz9h22xrbbtvU2-fndOjW62PsGOyw74jxivVv9tr5N_mk-wk=
WITHOUT THE ICE BITE GEM I CANT KEEP THE CHARGES UP AND WITHOUT THE OVERCHARGE I DONT GET OTHER CHARGES
Last edited by m2tuu on Sep 26, 2016, 2:44:22 AM
hey, this looks like a super fun build to play but having started the game just a few weeks ago and being fairly new at it, i have a few questions regarding points at which im unsure what to do

leveling :
so you mention a few nice skills to pickup at 12/16 but never go beyond that, the next hint being: "hey look out for X gear after your 4 asc points". am i supposed to just run whatever spec til I get to 75 ? can i level with flicker earlier ?

you mention getting the 5th and 6th asc point and a respec if energy shield is high enough, but mention the switch to the flicker setup afterwards. would it also be ok to get the ascendancy points after the switch or is it mandatory ?

skilltree kinda is confusing to me. which nodes do i get first while leveing ? do i got for the lower right ones ? or the top left life ? a skilltree at 30/50 in your guide wouldve been nice.

(assuming you do switch at 75) how do you level your gems beforehand. do you even level them ?

gear :
what makes binos better than other rare daggers ? it eludes me what makes a great dagger, what would be the difference between binos and this one ?

you also mention the build requiring 90%hit and at least 85%crit. is this after the switch to the flicker setup or before ?

thank you for your time :)
"
hey, this looks like a super fun build to play but having started the game just a few weeks ago and being fairly new at it, i have a few questions regarding points at which im unsure what to do

leveling :
so you mention a few nice skills to pickup at 12/16 but never go beyond that, the next hint being: "hey look out for X gear after your 4 asc points". am i supposed to just run whatever spec til I get to 75 ? can i level with flicker earlier ?

you mention getting the 5th and 6th asc point and a respec if energy shield is high enough, but mention the switch to the flicker setup afterwards. would it also be ok to get the ascendancy points after the switch or is it mandatory ?

skilltree kinda is confusing to me. which nodes do i get first while leveing ? do i got for the lower right ones ? or the top left life ? a skilltree at 30/50 in your guide wouldve been nice.

(assuming you do switch at 75) how do you level your gems beforehand. do you even level them ?

gear :
what makes binos better than other rare daggers ? it eludes me what makes a great dagger, what would be the difference between binos and this one ?

you also mention the build requiring 90%hit and at least 85%crit. is this after the switch to the flicker setup or before ?

thank you for your time :)
higher dps? higher crit chance higher attper sec?:D
"
m2tuu wrote:
How the heck to you get powecharge without overcharge?

Freakin' ASSASSINS MARK WITH CURSE ON HIT YO!

@SymphonyOfTeeth
The thing with Bino's is you can count on it, you will know it will drop. Also it has some good stats to start with, a Rare Dagger with higher stats is harder to get(sure better but more expensive).

Well Yes, play with whatever makes you comfortable until you reach the Level to respec.

Chance to Hit / Crit. Chance are stats you always want to have high stats, so doesn't matter with what melee skill.

You can try Flicker Strike here and there, since it's GEAR DEPENDED.
If you got GG gear, like Flat phys, Crit., Crit. Multi and so on.. you can play Flicker Strike earlier, as you would with Gear that has no or low stats of the desired ones.

Gem Level and Quality play's a role here too.

Don't be confused if you can't run a certain Tier of Maps, this is an indicator to get better gear /higher gem levels.

AND yes Ascendancy points are important, like.. 0 Mana cost Flicker Strike is mandatory,
otherwise you won't be able to reserve 95%+ of your mana pool!

15% chance to get Frenzy Charge and +1 Frenzy Charge
Gives you the ability to run Vulnerability instead of Poachers Mark

oh and a Shitload of ES and Eva for free, which will make it a lot easier to hit 9k ES

Guys, i think i've written it all carefully up, also i took the time and made video's to explain stuff. If you miss a detailed leveling guide (passive tree), all i can say is, it's a part of learning the game.
I can't tell what type of gear at a certain level you will have, how skilled you are playing the game.

For anything else I would appreciate it, if you take the time to go through the Guide as for the Video guides, as i took the time to write it all down or making the videos.

If the Guide is confusing please send me some detailed feedback, maybe through Private Messages.
thank you for your detailed answer and sorry for asking so many what seemed to be trivial questions to you.
as ive mentioned im rather new and i was simply confused by the lack of progression towards 75 as ive seen other guides provide more info on the road there. managed to slouch thru to 75 and cant wait to try the switch tomorrow.
/edit : re-watched the 2.3 update. must've missed quite a bit in there, sorry. you do go into detail for a part of my questions.

also couldnt just put it down to make the change tomorrow, invested a bit into gear and hooooooo boy.
ive been cackling like a maniac for the past 15min at me just ANNIHILATING things on screen
Last edited by SymphonyOfTeeth on Sep 27, 2016, 12:50:24 AM
u still didnt answer me why my dmg is so low and why i feel like mirror with 7k evasion 7.6k es
Toma_Hawk first off, great build guide! I appreciated the step by step and his is actually my second flicker strike because after finding your guide it made so much more sense so I made a new character.

My question is about flasks. You said you might replace atziris flask with Vinktar. I was wondering if you did that, what would your flask set up be? Because you would need to have removal of bleed, immune to freeze and immune to shock. That means three non unique flakes. I was thinking I would run Rumis, Vinktar, diamond flask of grounding (until my critical gets higher), and then a basalt and granite flask to remove bleed and freeze. That just doesn't leave room for taste of hate. What are your thoughts?

Thanks again, sorry if you answered this. I tried to look through the comments and couldn't find anything.
Hello, how good this build in essence league? and how many currency we need to properly build it?(im have around 4 ex in essence, is it enought?)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info