(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

@kebiya93

1. yes

2. depends on league, search for similar items on poe.trade

3. So far had only the chance to do Minotaur Map, but it was no problem for me.
Which gems shoud I make 20 Q first ?
Doesn't really matter.

I would level a 2nd gem in offhand, then swap the one with quality into offhand until it becomes better than the one without quality.
You can have 6 gems in off hand, so enough for the main 6l for example

Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Oct 22, 2016, 1:14:06 PM
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
Doesn't really matter.

I would level a 2nd gem in offhand, then swap the one with quality into offhand until it becomes better than the one without quality.
You can have 6 gems in off hand, so enough for the main 6l for example
ty

Minotaur Run with Enfeeble on it.

I first thought it would be a good idea do dodge his big slams.. ended up facetanking/leeching all the es back.

"
Toma_Hawk wrote:

Minotaur Run with Enfeeble on it.

I first thought it would be a good idea do dodge his big slams.. ended up facetanking/leeching all the es back.

try wild strike, is the best boss killer, also killing monsters around, and with warlord mark you can leech a lot with its 178% base dmg
I have to disagree.

1st Elemental Conversion

2nd less Tooltip since i can't generate Frenzy charges, not to mention Power charges in a long T16 Boss Fight.

After Frenzy i would prefer Viper Strike, IF the Boss can be poisoned.

Maybe it's okish when i swap out melee splash for fortify or wed*uh
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
I have to disagree.

1st Elemental Conversion

2nd less Tooltip since i can't generate Frenzy charges, not to mention Power charges in a long T16 Boss Fight.

After Frenzy i would prefer Viper Strike, IF the Boss can be poisoned.

Maybe it's okish when i swap out melee splash for fortify or wed*uh

forgot, i generate power charges in single target with assassin, anyway i have 1milion dps wild strike in the hideout with 3 dps flasks, with better tree and more dps gear you can get to 1,5 milion without any charges, no abyssus ofc
I just discovered that i can use a orb of storms with Pcoc in the offhand, for that :)

It won't disappear if i swap back. Yeah BOI! GGG
At level 75 now and changed to flicker strike, but now I'm having troubles sustaining flicker strike. I know you mentioned upgrading the gem level and quality, but I don't really know by how much I should do that. Also, at 3.6k ES without discipline and 4.2k ES with. Is there somewhere I can improve in my gear or skill tree to help with my damage and ES that I've missed out on? Thanks in advance!

Spoiler

IGN is FearMyImpressiveTPM in my profile for skill tree.
My hovercraft is full of eels!
Last edited by Xenophide on Nov 2, 2016, 9:54:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info