(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

Get Walk the Aether so you don't need to worry about mana.

Are you running next to the curse on hit setup, blood rage?

As for es, i think you are ready to go ci, you should have around 6-7k es which should be enough at the beginning.

Just make sure you have vaal discipline to boost your es pool in dangerous situations.
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
Get Walk the Aether so you don't need to worry about mana.

Are you running next to the curse on hit setup, blood rage?

As for es, i think you are ready to go ci, you should have around 6-7k es which should be enough at the beginning.

Just make sure you have vaal discipline to boost your es pool in dangerous situations.

Yes, I'm using the curse on hit setup alongside blood rage.
However, I went to dried lake for a test run and could barely pull off 2 secs of flicker on voll and sometimes stopped on regular mobs.
On a side note, I haven't been using hatred because of the mana cost of flicker strike.
Will frenzy suffice as single-target for Izaro so that I can get Walk the Aether from merciless lab and if so, any changes to the frenzy link?

Thanks for the reply, btw.
My hovercraft is full of eels!
Last edited by Xenophide on Nov 2, 2016, 1:46:06 PM
You should really run Hatred too, thats why you lack in dps..

if you don't have enough mana. take the 4% red. mana node next to CI.
Try to do lab with another skill than Flicker Strike if you are still having trouble.

Reave, Frenzy are good options

If you still have trouble at izaro you maybe consider taking a lab service..
I was wondering what you think of Loath Bane vs other types of mirrored daggers. Mainly the demon dagger and platinum kris varieties. I've got a few friends that swear by their entropy razors and dragon hungers, but I've always been maybe a bit tolo enamored with the attack speed of honor etcher and loath bane. Was just wondering what you thought, especially since you have one.
Entropy Razor would be better, since it deals more damage per hit rather than attacking fast, i think.

However i decided to take Loath Bane, to be more flexible, if i ever get sick of Flicker Strike.
I am a newbie and i really enjoy the build i am currently level 65 and i got most of the things, with the exception of the armor but there is one thing that bothers me that i don't get to understand it. How are you having enough mana to actually use flicker ? Mine costs 40 mana but i have 6 left after applying all the buffs reserving mana, my enlighten is level 3 +1 from the mask and still 6 mana left. Is there any skill point or anything that i missed ?
Ascendancy Node, Walk the Aether

Movement Skills = 0 Mana cost

Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Nov 9, 2016, 7:51:06 PM
Does you Flicker Strike only cost 39 mana?
I have the same gems and for me it costs 57 mana atm.
"
kizzderose wrote:
Does you Flicker Strike only cost 39 mana?
I have the same gems and for me it costs 57 mana atm.

Ascendancy Node, Walk the Aether
I saw that, but Walk the Aether only reduces...omg, i'm stupid.
When reading "Movement Skill" i only thought of Whirling Blades and it never occured to me that Flicker Strike counts as Movement Skill :D
Pretty sweet node then!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info