Elementalist - Flameblast Vortex Arc Fire Storm Ice Nova Ball Lightning, strong and cheap vid guide

Lvl 83, 4.6k hp and 1.5k ES. How did you get 2.7k ES in newer map videos?

gear:

Spoiler

Also, I'm still going towards that node for 10% increased ES and I still need to get the last 2 ascendancy points in merci diff.
"
Lvl 83, 4.6k hp and 1.5k ES. How did you get 2.7k ES in newer map videos?

Hi, this video guide is from character with this gear:
Spoiler

and this tree:

If you want maximum energy shield grab "Wicked Ward" for 3rd notable in ascendancy tree. I haven't used it on character from that video so you can get even more es. GL :)
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Mar 28, 2016, 2:21:58 AM
Thanks!

EDIT: Got some questions:

1. does increased area of effect help a lot?

2. does quality on increased area of effect raise damage of balls?
Last edited by anvilgod on Mar 27, 2016, 5:29:32 AM
"
anvilgod wrote:
Thanks!

EDIT: Got some questions:

1. does increased area of effect help a lot?

2. does quality on increased area of effect raise damage of balls?

1. it helps a lot with clearing packs and kiling single targets becasue mobs are longer in aoe of Ball and it is easier to catch entire pack in ball aoe

2. "increased area damage" does not increase ball damage.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Mar 27, 2016, 9:01:43 AM
If going for the rift Spine option. The offhand has to be a quiver what is the stat prior there?
"
Hypertry wrote:
If going for the rift Spine option. The offhand has to be a quiver what is the stat prior there?

hey, I have not played with Voltaxic Rift but based on what stats are good for this build:

Unique quivers:
Rigwald's Quills
- give damage
- slower projectile
- fork mght be good aeo increase without reducing damage But im not sure if after forking 2 balls can hit one target
- only avaiable in Standard league.
Craghead Serrated Arrow Quiver
- also reduce proj speed so it give more damage
- give stun chance and stun duration. With Warlord's mark it will work very good.
- no life on resits :(

Rare quivers:
on first try:

Last edited by doux on Mar 27, 2016, 1:14:01 PM
"
doux wrote:
on first try:

Excellent - Only just reached merciless but loving the build so far. Lets hope I actually play it past lake unlike my 5 other toons so far :D
TFIGEGKTB
Thank you :). Found a nice quiver just trying to get my resists up to a decent level for Merciless.
Hi, i was wondering if you put any mods on your items at all? (mods as in using tora/catarina/etc)

thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info