Elementalist - Flameblast Vortex Arc Fire Storm Ice Nova Ball Lightning, strong and cheap vid guide

"
doux wrote:
on first try:

WOW this is amazing RNG, gratz :D now you need to divine it to get more dmg per curse.

"
Hypertry wrote:
Thank you :). Found a nice quiver just trying to get my resists up to a decent level for Merciless.

GL with with witch bow build :D

"
Fayella wrote:
Hi, i was wondering if you put any mods on your items at all? (mods as in using tora/catarina/etc)

thanks!

Hi, I'm using master mods if there is space on item for it and it will make item better. Couple of post ago I have linked items that I have used in previous league and you can see what mods I have crafted.

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
New section: FAQ

Spoiler
1. How much mana do I need?
Mana you get from tree is enough. You dont need mana flask and you can run no mana regen map without any problems.

2. What parts of my gear should I upgrade?
Post them in this thread, I will be happy to help.
When you create reply click on avatar on top of the site, it will load character inventory. Then click on item you want to show and close character inventory. When you will submit pots items will appear in your post.

3. What about bandits?
normal: help Oak
cruel: help Alira
Merciles: help Oak (for 1 end charge) or kill all (for 1 passive point)

4. What jewels should I use?
At high level you can get 4 jewel slots for small amount of points:

Good jewels should have at least 2 good stats:
good:
- increased life
- increased energy shield
- increased lightning damage
- increased elemenal damage
- increased spell damage
- increased Projectile Damage
- increased damage
- cast speed

alright:
- increased elemental resistances
- chance to Shock

bad (dont use):
- increased Projectile Speed

5. What map mods are no-go?
- curse immunity - It can be done but without life and mana leech it is painful.
- reflect - can be worked around but it is still hard, you need to use different gems: added chaos, void manipulation life leech and topaz flask, also change curses, so use Temp chains, Poacher's Mark and Projectile Weakness instead of Conductivity and Elemental Weakness The best would be not using offensive curses at all. And with all that changes it will not be easy

5. DPS?
230k - this is how much I could get on my character from talisamn league. With better wand/shield and jewels it is probably possible to get a bit more.

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Mar 28, 2016, 5:10:22 AM
[2.2] new: Voltaxic Rift with Ball Lightning

Some people said they are going to try this build with voltaxic rift. So I decided to do it to. :)

using voltaxic rift
pros:
- can do reflect maps
- lightnig resistnace, EE mods are not effecting dps anymore
- map filled with undead is faster because necros have good lightning resit but not chaos resist
- reflect mobs are not problem on minus max resist or map with elemental weaknesses curse

cons:
- more expensive than wand (The good think is that rolls don't matter so even the worst version of bow is good)
- lost a bit of damage

conclusion: I would keep this bow in weapon swap to use it in reflect maps.
Last edited by kamil1210 on Mar 29, 2016, 1:54:33 AM
Today was drop me uniq occultist vestment (i still dont identify it). It will be useful on this build or rather i should sell it and bought other stuff?
"
Kedar wrote:
Today was drop me uniq occultist vestment (i still dont identify it). It will be useful on this build or rather i should sell it and bought other stuff?

Hi. If you have found Shavronne's Wrappings you can try low life build:
- respec from life to energy shield
- get chaos ressist on gear
- get Pain Attument and Ghost reaver
- get Ascendancy point: Wicked Ward

APrat from these tips I can't help you more because I have never played low life. For sure you will get more damage with low life but it is hard to tell if it is going to be better overall.

But this build do fine without lowlife so you might just sell Wrappings and get better items for actual build :)

Last edited by kamil1210 on Mar 31, 2016, 4:43:43 PM
Hello kamil1210. Could you post your items with your stockings please. im going to copy it and give this a try out :-) thank you and great work.
Sorry about last post. i found it :-)
"
College1985 wrote:
Hello kamil1210. Could you post your items with your stockings please. im going to copy it and give this a try out :-) thank you and great work.

Copying items? private server confirmed ;-)

In other news. This build use 2 Doedre's uniques so I have made new baner with her :D

old one:
Spoiler

Last edited by kamil1210 on Apr 2, 2016, 2:21:45 PM
Hehe hello again Kamil1210.. Im one of those players who see guides that look kick ass and try my best to do what they do lol i would suck badly without them (Sad face) lol.

I do have a question or two.

I see the goal is to run Muilt Curse's, is all you do is cast your main Ball Lightning spell and the rest will go off on its own?

I know of one that is Cast when taken damage. But how i go about getting The rest to go of without casting or do i have to cast them?
make that two curse when taking damage that i see on my suit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info