[500k AOE] DualWield Crit Reave [Life/Dodge based] One of the fastest clearspeeds

Any chance for a updated tree for talisman league? This build will still be viable, or not?

Something like this - (link generated in POESkillTree) https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAsNii2cgU9W9qjBa_JpVh4lVLjDZ1_eLV7UGmf9RCtUiJ03BSKgtd8m1sNj2dqmyMYqy0xdvnRwbYdlb1226X0I6KuT6sZizhfeMOSBGWBx6VLvDVSVGQG3BWmhPb1OywjAu5fMLsBbWNv9QjMHHdqEt4OkJRRzB8jX0j9k2S51Qk_f_eN9TtPz7PveajirGzDHOVZu4O_MUNjRX2YnkABod2459KfbcXgOHiXjiWW69OKkz_QzHawXTtBS167y5T029XlxHVY3BgQb6nZU29Nkd-hNnDM1oaVYWlyw==

Need to put it in program too see it because site isnt updated yet.
Last edited by TerryWoT on Dec 7, 2015, 2:01:09 PM
I hope someone does an update of any reave build on shadow so i get some idea of the way the skill tree should look like
Gonna try that one for sure. Saved!
Sorry that I've been inactive and not answering a lot of messages here(although I've answered quite a lot in game). I'll update this for sure for the expansion and I'll try to do it as fast as possible when it hits(though my weekend is pretty full right now). I'm glad so many people liked the build and I must say it's one of the best builds I've made since 1.3 too. I'll try and be more active and respond more now! :)
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
At @35 right now just making new char before Talisman starts, would really love to see some gameplay footage as I might not make it to 70's-80's due to work. if anyone who has made has some would really like to see, so far its great. Thanks for such a great guide,
"
Srcmedic0 wrote:
At @35 right now just making new char before Talisman starts, would really love to see some gameplay footage as I might not make it to 70's-80's due to work. if anyone who has made has some would really like to see, so far its great. Thanks for such a great guide,

I can try and show you ingame in standard, I am atm having hugh problems with my isp so I cannot upload any content but I can try and show you ingame if you want!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
"
Srcmedic0 wrote:

I can try and show you ingame in standard, I am atm having hugh problems with my isp so I cannot upload any content but I can try and show you ingame if you want!

that would be awesome, always up for first hand look at badass builds

ign: addicted_to_new_chars or hate_beyond
Last edited by Srcmedic0 on Dec 8, 2015, 11:28:55 AM
"
Srcmedic0 wrote:
"
"
Srcmedic0 wrote:

that would be awesome, always up for first hand look at badass builds

ign: addicted_to_new_chars or hate_beyond

I am online right now @SwaggerMcSwaggins
"
TerryWoT wrote:
Any chance for a updated tree for talisman league? This build will still be viable, or not?

Something like this - (link generated in POESkillTree) https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAsNii2cgU9W9qjBa_JpVh4lVLjDZ1_eLV7UGmf9RCtUiJ03BSKgtd8m1sNj2dqmyMYqy0xdvnRwbYdlb1226X0I6KuT6sZizhfeMOSBGWBx6VLvDVSVGQG3BWmhPb1OywjAu5fMLsBbWNv9QjMHHdqEt4OkJRRzB8jX0j9k2S51Qk_f_eN9TtPz7PveajirGzDHOVZu4O_MUNjRX2YnkABod2459KfbcXgOHiXjiWW69OKkz_QzHawXTtBS167y5T029XlxHVY3BgQb6nZU29Nkd-hNnDM1oaVYWlyw==

Need to put it in program too see it because site isnt updated yet.

"
Diesel1116 wrote:
I hope someone does an update of any reave build on shadow so i get some idea of the way the skill tree should look like

Here you go.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431

Adder's Touch now only grants a chance to poison, rather than poisoning with every hit.

Nerf
Will this affect the build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info