[500k AOE] DualWield Crit Reave [Life/Dodge based] One of the fastest clearspeeds

man is this build viable in hc? or it's too dangerous to try it on?
Will respond to you individually, on phone

"
Le_Sanzo wrote:
Hi friend, I'm impressed with this build. Just wanted to know how viable it will be for new league? I understand I'll need good gear (5L + Bino's) for clearing tier 8+ maps? What about lower? Can this build survive on rares and clear decently on merciless and low level maps till i make some currency?

Hello there! This works just fine with worse gear. Used a 5l+ binos and ungils(yes that shit) and carried a guy in plateau and even then it was hard to keep up
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
Etherfire wrote:
K, just a question, how much dps do you get with a rat's nest on spectral throw, with the links being ST + GMP + PPAD + Crit Multi + Added Fire + WED?

ALso, why not use a kris with higher crit chance?

Hi,
I'll test that later when I get home. Any special buffs, auras, charges, flasks?

As for the dagger, I have ias on eternal and I've spent nearly 150-200ex aiming for crit chance. Right now ets are too expensive so settled with this and it has served me good

Did test it now and with charges only and hatred+hoi I had 62k GMP, with haste+taste of hate+promise i was bit over 100k
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Nov 2, 2015, 12:01:35 PM
"
Uglùk wrote:
man is this build viable in hc? or it's too dangerous to try it on?

Hey, even though I did 91-92 yesterday deathless I wouldn't recommend it for HC. Atleast not without some modifications. If you are tired and reflexes aren't on to you'll die in high tier maps
You show DPS with unholy might buff, but are using dual daggers.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
"
candoerfer wrote:

Correct? I am unsure what you're trying to say?

Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Nov 2, 2015, 11:49:55 AM
"
"
candoerfer wrote:

I think he assumed you're using Deaths Hand. You should link your jewels since they don't show on the skill tree when your character page is set to private. You probably have at least one Malicious Intent jewel in there for the buff.
IGN: NNQQ, Sporkay, Rands_
"
kolton wrote:
"
"
candoerfer wrote:

I think he assumed you're using Deaths Hand. You should link your jewels since they don't show on the skill tree when your character page is set to private. You probably have at least one Malicious Intent jewel in there for the buff.

Yeah correct, running a malicious intent and 2 rare jewels that are pretty meh. 5% life, slight damage and one has some attributes that covers my rare dagger's requirment. Will add them
Hey man, i've got two doubts about this build.

1. Why kill all in Cruel rather than getting 16% Phys damage from Oak? Wouldn't that be a big boost?

2. Why have you decided not to pick up the extra frenzy charge above Void bringer in the end game tree?
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
Last edited by Le_Sanzo on Nov 3, 2015, 12:12:56 PM
Nice build. I have an question about gear. This kris.. it seems his price is near 200 exalt or more? Perhaps it would be good if you add prices to gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info