[500k AOE] DualWield Crit Reave [Life/Dodge based] One of the fastest clearspeeds

Hey, I can see that your platinum kris has bleeding on hit, I can also see that it has a different color, is this Tora's signature mod?

I am quite new to this game so I don't really know these kind of stuff yet.
"
Stavik96 wrote:
Hey, I can see that your platinum kris has bleeding on hit, I can also see that it has a different color, is this Tora's signature mod?

I am quite new to this game so I don't really know these kind of stuff yet.

Yupp thats Tora's signature mod.
Hey ive got a binos and like 1.5 ex. Is that a good starting point. Also i wanted to ask if this build is atziri viable cause i want to make a build to farm atziri and gain like a lot of currency.
i kill atziri with similar build
was it hard? or pretty faceroll?
"
asbo96 wrote:
was it hard? or pretty faceroll?

Atziri is very easy with this build, and I change reave for dual strike vs vaal and atziri(not that it needed, it chnange kill time from 1-2sec to 1 or so)
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Hey man! very nice build, I'm running it on SC Talisman, having a blast, lvl90 atm.

Gear
Spoiler

I'm thinking about grabbing a Maligaro's and a maybe a Rare Dagger to replace the low crit Bino's but I have no idea what would be a good replacement.
What kind of Pdps + Base crit should I be looking at to replace a Bino's?

Thanks for the attention guys.

Edit:

New Gear

Spoiler

I've learned that Bino's are hard to replace, thought going for a "high" Pdps dagger would increase my damage by a lot, ended up increasing by about 2k only.
I'm sitting at 4.1k HP, wish I could get a little more.
412k tooltip dps with all charges, flasks and malicious intent.
Last edited by Mormega on Jan 30, 2016, 1:10:57 AM
Running this as my first char ever, as far as it's great for clear, i really suck at bossing (lvl 53 atm) my DPS sits at 3k Reave + Night's Hold Flame Totem + Hypothermia -> Herald of Thunder (didn't have any better supports for it tbh)
My Reave = Multistrike -> Life per Hit -> Phys Dmg -> Reave
Using Flame Dash for mobility.
Just hit Heartseeker in the tree.

I die too much to strong single targets. I have like 400 armor + 1300 Evasion. Any tips what I should change?
"
mrragnarxx wrote:
Running this as my first char ever, as far as it's great for clear, i really suck at bossing (lvl 53 atm) my DPS sits at 3k Reave + Night's Hold Flame Totem + Hypothermia -> Herald of Thunder (didn't have any better supports for it tbh)
My Reave = Multistrike -> Life per Hit -> Phys Dmg -> Reave
Using Flame Dash for mobility.
Just hit Heartseeker in the tree.

I die too much to strong single targets. I have like 400 armor + 1300 Evasion. Any tips what I should change?

You know you can buy Skill Gems in towns, right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info