[500k AOE] DualWield Crit Reave [Life/Dodge based] One of the fastest clearspeeds

NOT DONE

"

"
Hey, I'd have many requests to post more information about my shadow reaver so I figured I'd make a thread. It's extremely fast, on pair with mirrored bow split arrow in terms of clearspeed due to a hugh AOE as well as very fast movement through whirling blades. It's not extremely expensive although I wouldn't play it as my first build in a new league as you'd probably try get your hands on atleast a bino's before you start the build and/or a rare dagger

Pros
- Heals insanely fast, from low HP to max in just about a second due to bino's kitchen
- Insane mobility with whirling blade, nothing else can keep up
- Alot of hit per seconds, extremely fast attacking
- Physical damage based, therefor resist mobs not being as big of an issue
- Capable of doing almost all map mods(Reflect is a nono, blood magic is possible if you turn your auras off)
- All bosses can be done because of high DPS combined with good surviveability
- Requires no legacy uniques and viable in the new leagues that are presented
- Relatively cheap compared to other builds, can work with <5 exalts
- Skill diversity, gamestyle is not for you, or bored of the one you're currently using? No problem, alot of different skills work with this build(Reave, flicker strike, lightning strike are a few that come to mind)
- Decent surviveability even though the lifepool is just 4400 due to acrobatics + insane regen. I feel immortal most of the times, bosses can be a bit tricky but with good movement almost all can be taken down easily(Doubtful about the highest tier bosses though, although I've done most of them)

Cons
- Mana issue before you get your mana leech
- For late game(maps concidered lategame) you'll want to have atleast a 5l chest and bino's.
- Blood rage is needed for lifeleech and frenzy charges, so vulnerability maps can be a bit rough although I've done a lot of them without any issues
- High stacking attackspeed causes desync sometimes(If you're playing on Lockstep this is nothing to worry about)
- Stay away from reflect maps(Like for real, do it). Single reflect mobs can be dealt with but reflectmaps are instarips(not that there are many builds that actually run around in reflectmaps)

Early game
20 points

40 points

Mid game
60 points

80 points

Late game
100 points

End game
110 points

My Current tree

Bandits
- Help Oak for 40HP in normal.
- Kill all for 1 skillpointcruel.
- Help Kraitlyn for 1 maximum frenzy charge in merciless.

To note
- Vaal pact isn't used due to bino's.
- Can also be made as a duelist and is slightly better as a duelist, however they're pretty much the same.

Defense
Bino's op? (Regen varies between 3-8k with aoe setup, up to 15k with single

Offense
6Frenzy, taste of hate, 3 power, atziri's promise and unholy might

Auras + golem

6Frenzy - 3Power - Unholy Might(almost up all the time in maps)

My Gear
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Dec 11, 2015, 6:00:09 PM
Thanks for posting this!
Not a flicker, so tl/dr
"
Not a flicker, so tl/dr

I can run flicker too, 880k with melee splash and I can fix some screenshots later for it :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
nice guide! Add some vids ;)

EDIT: Just saw it in action, G fucking G
Last edited by Monstacookie on Nov 1, 2015, 6:23:43 PM
"
Monstacookie wrote:
nice guide! Add some vids ;)

I will do as soon as my landlord fixes my fibre(can't upload at the moment due to 0.5mbit down, damn these notice periods). Thanks though!

"
mintu wrote:
Thanks for posting this!

No problem, hope it's to any use!
Did a couple maps with this guy, couldn't even keep up with him when all i did was run and try to catchup (dat clearspeed) 10/10
"
boye wrote:
Did a couple maps with this guy, couldn't even keep up with him when all i did was run and try to catchup (dat clearspeed) 10/10

Haha thanks a lot buddy. Doing my best
Hi friend, I'm impressed with this build. Just wanted to know how viable it will be for new league? I understand I'll need good gear (5L + Bino's) for clearing tier 8+ maps? What about lower? Can this build survive on rares and clear decently on merciless and low level maps till i make some currency?
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
K, just a question, how much dps do you get with a rat's nest on spectral throw, with the links being ST + GMP + PPAD + Crit Multi + Added Fire + WED?

ALso, why not use a kris with higher crit chance?
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info