Enhancing Poison

Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Melee splash buff? As in my Vigilant Strike build even more powerful? *Dances a happy dance in circles*
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
thanks ggg now you got me hyped to play the game again after lurking on reddit/forums for literally months
[Removed by Support]
God for HC, i think. SC is too dominated by the "crit or shit" meta for that, imo... :/
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

I really hope you guys will make sure it s not broken in HLD PVP....
Forum pvp
"Poison Arrow will not be changed to use the new mechanics, and will be renamed to avoid confusion."

lazy and disappointing.
Please for the love of God make chaos crit have an effect like poison. Unlike the other elements, there is no real reason to go chaos damage attacks on anything but pvp.
"
Rory wrote:
"
NeroNoah wrote:

"
Rory wrote:
We're also improving the power of Melee Splash, and this will give the skill more longevity. The skill also deals much more initial hit damage.

How are you modifying it?
We're currently looking at boosting the base aoe and reducing the damage penalties on Melee Splash in general (Which does have a doubled effect on Degen). The aim is to bring some of the single-target skills, possibly including Viper Strike, more into the end-game meta. There are a handful of limitations, so they may never surpass some player favourites, but there will be new things to try out!

I could kiss you right now mate. :DDDDDDD
Would the poison support gem work on a chaos firestorm build? (100% of fire -> chaos)
Will we finally be able to use the poison bombs that the Alchemists of Act 3 use? :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info