Enhancing Poison

Please include a way to penetrate chaos / poison resistance.

We move in the direction of the elements like fire, ice and ligthning. And there are some nasty, chaos-resistant mobs that even with vulnerability take ages to kill (5L fully specced out PA with lvl 21 +3bow and empower, cursed).

chaos / poison penetration nodes or a chaos /poison penetration gem would be loved for sure.
IGN: WildTortillaFart
Awesome.

Hopefully we'll soon get a new skill - "real" poison-tipped arrow. :)
I like poison damage. I totally have to make a build for this when it comes out ;)
most important thing is - where did they moved the trap crit nodes?
I literally just built a dual Bino's yesterday. I'm psyched.
Clear speed reigns supreme, and damage over time is largely unwanted unless it has insane area coverage (rip burn prolif).

Hope this development time doesn't go into something that's largely unwanted/suboptimal to use.

Didn't read through everything, but just a note of caution in this design!

When Viper Strike was reworked to stackable effects, I was hyped, tried it out.
It was lackluster to say the least, very slow clearspeed. The biggest problem being that 7 seconds DoT is far too long to be "nice" to use; it's just not a nice mechanic with such delayed damage in this game. Every (strong) build is looking for FAST damage.

I am concerned when you write you're going to INCREASE this duration, but I hope the focus here is to buff the initial damage, as you write. (granted, VS always was decent on bosses, but we're talking main skill use here)

If poison keeps it's 2 sec duration and is stackable, I am rather intrigued, I just hope it won't be disappointing like the VS rework was.
HoolaBandoola, creator of all things Hoola and destroyer of Rhoas.
Stronger Melee Splash = more power to SRS, yay :) (I'm not being sarcastic, I love SRS)
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
You really should make it more obvious that poison is something different than Chaos damage.

Most people call chaos poison damage and since poison damage can be applied from chaos damage and it stacks like viper strike(chaos damage) it will be confusing for new players.

It should be easier to understand that there is:
Physical Damage
Elemental Damage
Chaotic family Damage

Whatever family Damage in future

"
Styles1125 wrote:
Now for us Poison Arrow people, how about a lesser rare version of Drillneck since I saw a guy trying to sell one for 50ex today.. Keep up the great work!!! Let me guess, you're changing PA to Chaos Arrow?

Ya if I had to guess those guys are trying to raise the market value of Drillneck for some reason.

The vast majority are selling for 1.5-3ex. So really no change needed on that front

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info