Enhancing Poison

"
H4NS wrote:
"
Am I crazy or would this poison change make a 100% chaos converted incinerate build OP as fuck? 10% of damage dealt every second for 2 seconds and incinerate hits more than 10 times per second, with stacking poison wouldn't over 50% of damage come from the poison?

"Poison can now only be applied by Chaos and Physical damage."

Bolted the relevant part.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : and yeah, that seems rather broken given the cast speed and base value's.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Nov 28, 2015, 8:01:53 PM
Dont forget to increase base chaos resistance on all monsters, add chaos resistance mod and chaos immunity mod to map mods and nerf pa.
Poison Arrows new name: "Avoid Confusion" ... nice
so are these coming in 2.1? can we get anything about the skill gem changes
Holy jeep!
This is going to resurrect my Shadow, that has been inactive since 2.0!
(well, if I manage to not mess up the skill tree! ahah)

Many thanks for always improving the game, GGG!
"
Dont forget to increase base chaos resistance on all monsters, add chaos resistance mod and chaos immunity mod to map mods and nerf pa.
No way. Why don't you ask for elemental immunity mod also? Or even better, phys immunity?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
i dont know what to do with my low-life voltaxic arc witch ...

"
Poison can now stack! Rather than dealing the damage of the highest hit (as Ignite does), poison can now have multiple stacks. This means that every hit counts, rather than just the occasional big hit. This also lets it scale much better towards end-game, and differentiates it from other damage-over-time effects.

Does Caustic Arrow now stack? Are APS bows now a choice of month?

Or still +3Bows?
Last edited by lapilesos on Dec 7, 2015, 5:35:37 AM
Still waiting for a Poison Nova type of skill, to relive my Poison Necromancer of the past :). Please GGG It's Christmas and all!!
Cool stuff! Think I'll try a poison ST build. Worked decently in the past, but has the potential to be great with this patch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info