More Information About the Upcoming One-Month Event

Why you so good, I want to go out sometimes...
Please start it now. :)
I'd like to resonate what some other people have said in the thread.

3 months for a league is too short. I'd be happier with a 4 to 5 month schedule. I know the days of the D2 ladder are long gone. However, many people work for a living and cannot invest the time necessary to squeeze the most out of a 3-month league.

Secondly, I fully support the decision to give the same rewards for SC and HC. I would love to play HC, but my laptop caps at 25 fps... I currently cannot play melee safely, even ranged is often more dangerous bearing in mind I can only react to the few frames that my machine renders. This basically means that I and people in my situation are not 'discriminated' against and have the chance to win the same swag as the hardcore players (no pun intended)!

GGG, I am also really happy that you are involving us in a second bout of decision-making! I feel like I made the right decision to one-up my usual spending on a supporter pack and get the Vaal instead of the Axiom pack.

:D
d:-D*
I would prefer this for Hardcore reward:

What do you think about it guys?
Guild leader of Apotheosis for more information about the guild:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/900355
Please make the league start on the Friday and not on the Sunday...

It is TERRIBLE for those who have uni/work and so on, and brilliant for the no-lifers/streamers so they can get ahead and get that early foothold on popular farming spots to dominate the currency.

Please PLEASE make the leagues start on the FRIDAY!!!
Please extend current leagues to end at the same time as the 1 month race. only 2 weeks left and I'm away at work for next 3 weeks. You guys said in earlier posts that you were going to give us 4 weeks notice (I could be wrong on this).

Really enjoying Tempest and Warbands would love the opportunity to continue playing as well as take part in the 1 month challenges

also really enjoyed having different armour sets for HC and SC never really played HC till that point and it gives you so much incentive to do so

just my 2 cents

You guys rock and we'll live with whatever you guys decide
Last edited by I_BEARS_I on Sep 16, 2015, 5:59:54 AM
Well time to prepare the necessary to survive for one month, this will be Awesome!
Why not go for a Ebony Black Armour set with White effects to accent the color ? Gold certainly looks too close to the original.

I think Black with White effects would be great, would also give it that classic "past time" feeling. I was going to photoshop that but meh.

I did one for an Emerald Version, real quick.

Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
stash tab hype! I wouldn't play it if this was not included.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info