More Information About the Upcoming One-Month Event

cool stuff, but i wish GGG wouldn't be so secretive about the end dates for their leagues....you guys make silly countdown timers all the time. Why not put one in for leagues as well? The info shouldn't be buried in a random announcement called "More Information About the Upcoming One-Month Event"
I would prefer all at once all the time, but I just like chaos, both is still good.

The incentive for rewards shows a large influx of players, which is always nice for the community and economy. Like a previous 1 month league where it was red armour sets for hardcore and blue for standard. That would be great to have again.

Although, the stash tab bundles are also a great idea, but I think at lvl 70 or 80, as it is generally the most useful micro transaction. Also so more people would hit the considered 'end-game'.
At first I wasn't too excited about this but now I'm like HELL YEAH BRING IT ON LET'S DO THIS. So yeah, looking forward to it. :)
Could somebody explain something to me, please? Since I'm new and not exactly familiar with how the challenges and event works.

The armor - do you get it just for playing the league and like getting to X level or finishing the game on Merciless? What do you usually have to do to get the armor? Is everybody getting it or only a very small number of people? I've heard something about an event in the past which awarded some kind of a red armor for everybody who participated.

Thanks in advance!
As a new player: I like this. I started a couple weeks ago so I am glad to have been able to get a feel for the game before a fresh league starts. I am sad my marauder is going into limbo mode though. If I had an armor skin I liked, I would end up buying the skin swaps a lot.... just saying!

Please add a separate armor coloration for HC and I will try it! Green or Black!

Please change the golden seraph armor to green or black!

Green or black!?!?

Both!!!

-Cheers!
"
Cole2684 wrote:
As a new player: I like this. I started a couple weeks ago so I am glad to have been able to get a feel for the game before a fresh league starts. I am sad my marauder is going into limbo mode though. If I had an armor skin I liked, I would end up buying the skin swaps a lot.... just saying!

Please add a separate armor coloration for HC and I will try it! Green or Black!

Green or black!?!?

Both!!!

-Cheers!

you're a new Player and wanna start HC?

Please, DON'T do that :)
This is NOT Diablo!

you'll need at least 1 year exploration in this very tough game to stay alive for more than a few days ;)

brgds
"

This is NOT Diablo!

you'll need at least 1 year exploration in this very tough game to stay alive for more than a few days ;)

brgds

I'm a fast learner >:)

Of course its not Diablo (3), that was obvious when I didn't have to shell out $60+$60 to find out if the game was worth playing. (it wasn't) I'm just going to pretend that never happened; it was a dark time for all of us. There was no reason to stay awhile and listen.

Loving my guild stash pages though! Totally worth it.

I wish this 1 month league would start already!
Last edited by Cole2684 on Sep 24, 2015, 6:13:29 AM
I would wish you Good Luck ... but luck will not help you in HC. RIP brave soul.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
This sounds like a lot of fun - in theory. Please fix map crashes or it will end in massive frustration.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
"
Cole2684 wrote:

Green or black!?!?

Both!!!

-Cheers!

This is NOT Diablo!

brgds

Do It! This is the first time I've played the game aswell and I did a a HC char and manage to get level 55 first time and 69 second time. The second time I died due to noobness :D Dom wihtout anti-bleed pot = death! :D

This game is way funnier than D3 there is an acuall challenge to it :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info