More Information About the Upcoming One-Month Event

Last time the lvl treshhold MTX where not true! I lvled to the tresholds (2 different) and i did not got any MTX!!!

And please no seraph sets! Why not something like Back attachments or another set?
At least make a BLACK ONE PLEASE!

This sounds like a ton of fun! The only thing that I would like to see added is certain times where warbands and tempests are active at the same time. I was really looking forward to kiting some warbands leaders into some of the tempests (mainly corrupting tempests) to see the loot explosions. The hybrid that I think everyone was wanting in addition. To the flashback was purely to see these two mods together.

Thanks for taking the time to read our posts and develop these awesome leagues!
"
xciting wrote:
"
Serious_Guy wrote:
One more thing I want to add and I am happy about this league ends sooner than 3 months total is I am a softcore player so I was playing in warbands and literally warbands is most worst garbage league I ever played, loots from warbands and never seen a commander I think rogue exiles drops better than whole warbands.
Thanks GGG that you ending this worst league sooner. I am fed up of this league.

To you and other ppl complaining about never seeing warbands leaders: you should have asked the community to understand how warbands works. It's VERY easy to find some leaders (I'm not saying ALL, because RNG is RNG). But you have to understand how it works first.
You even have a website created by community which helps a lot to find warbands, and a global channel dedicated to this.
I know, it's quite hard to ask ppl how something works because, well, you have to ask...

And to tell warbands never loot anything, worst than exile... REALLY?
A single pack of Warbands gives HUGE loot! With some IIR (~200 which isn't really high), it's a rain of rare items each time I meet a warband pack, and often 1 or 2 uniques (even if it's mostly garbage uniques).

The only things really hard to get are the warbands-specific items. For that, you have to farm. A lot.

I can't agree with you to tell that warband league is garbage, it isn't. You can like or dislike it, but the warbands system is something nice, far better than the rampage was.
And it's actually the first time I enjoy the SC league more than the HC. Tempest is cool too, but it's kinda boring to wait for monsters to get buffed.

Neither the warbands leaders or the chaos pack is that hard to meet when you use that website, the problem with warbands is the lack of warbands uniques/warbands mods. It's complete bullshit to be fair. Besides, warbands adds nothing new at all.
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
Hi ,

would recommend starting on a friday would be better, for those who work it will be a hard time if not starting on friday.

normaly i would say that the challenge league is to short , but that ghostbusting method made the league senseless ... i hope you nerf this method to nothingness before the 1 month starts...
The significant number of people I've seen assuming the Golden Seraph Set is the same as the one already available in the shop is indicative of how similar the two sets are visually. I hope GGG will realize that these rewards should be obviously the exclusive set from event X, without anybody having to closely examine the character in town and squint their eyes a little to realize why they look a bit different. Once you know what the difference is, the two sets are easily distinguishable, but I don't think I'm the only one that misses "smaller" art-related details like this the first time around (it's a shame since all of the game's art is amazing in its quality and detail, but I won't stop to examine that person proudly sitting in the Sarn Encampment if I don't see anything amiss when I'm focused on selling a load of trash to Hargan).

If I can see someone wearing a golden set out of the corner of my eye and assume it is the standard, purchasable one, it doesn't have the same effect as the first blue one I saw and immediately Googled to learn that I took a PoE break at the wrong time. If you still want to stick with the golden set, I would suggest adding a nice shiny effect (like the one on Lori's Lantern, for example) to make it more obvious when I wear my special seraph armor that it is the radiant reward from the Warbands/Tempest one-month event.
Drawn by a haunting voice, you come to the PoE forums. It is an odd place, filled with a motley assortment of feedback... and shameless trolling. There, the whining posts are all around you, and the gamers are silent, as the grind takes ahold of them. One by one, their lives seem lost to its call.
"
Turophile wrote:
The significant number of people I've seen assuming the Golden Seraph Set is the same as the one already available in the shop is indicative of how similar the two sets are visually. I hope GGG will realize that these rewards should be obviously the exclusive set from event X, without anybody having to closely examine the character in town and squint their eyes a little to realize why they look a bit different. Once you know what the difference is, the two sets are easily distinguishable, but I don't think I'm the only one that misses "smaller" art-related details like this the first time around (it's a shame since all of the game's art is amazing in its quality and detail, but I won't stop to examine that person proudly sitting in the Sarn Encampment if I don't see anything amiss when I'm focused on selling a load of trash to Hargan).

If I can see someone wearing a golden set out of the corner of my eye and assume it is the standard, purchasable one, it doesn't have the same effect as the first blue one I saw and immediately Googled to learn that I took a PoE break at the wrong time. If you still want to stick with the golden set, I would suggest adding a nice shiny effect (like the one on Lori's Lantern, for example) to make it more obvious when I wear my special seraph armor that it is the radiant reward from the Warbands/Tempest one-month event.

Well I had to look it up, I feel a bit stupid because I really thought it was the same armor as the one in shop. :D

You make a good point though, it should be more distinguishable. Come on, it's not like you're running out of colors. A lot of people say black, and I would concur with that. Black would be AWESOME.
IGN : Jovial
Will it be possible to find or chance league-specific unique items outside of Zana-modded maps?
I hope challenges will NOT be both hardcore and softcore, but can be completed in any league. A month is a short period of time for people who don't live only to play poe
I'd prefer for the leagues to start on October 1st and then end on November 1st or at least a couple days earlier since my birthday is on the 4th October and I have plans with family so I'd miss the start and get left behind.
Looking very much forward to this :) Imho the temporary leagues becomes a bit dull after 6-8 weeks so I love these 1 month leagues so much!

This is great news for me (o: (o: (o:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info