(Dec 10) HC Ladder Race League with 50+ Prizes

"
IMDisappoint wrote:
I was thinking about melee, but my act 1 is by far strongest with the witch. And those orbs just looked so tasty.
I noticed you took some time clear out some mobs in the waterfall caves. Easy xp to catch back up. I should have spent some extra time there.. but.. I couldnt just let you keep sprinting past everyone lol.
"
dust7 wrote:
have the prizes been given out already?

We're still working on them. This time I'm remembering the starter weapons the chars need to have to get to town alive :P
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
It was fun getting past Hillock with bare hands the last time. :/
"
Chris wrote:
"
dust7 wrote:

We're still working on them. This time I'm remembering the starter weapons the chars need to have to get to town alive :P

My char ThrophyPrizes already exists, from the last ladder race. It is a level 8 Marauder in HC. Could you put the prizes on him, please?
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
Last edited by dust7 on Dec 10, 2011, 7:32:31 PM
"
FaceLicker wrote:
I noticed you took some time clear out some mobs in the waterfall caves. Easy xp to catch back up. I should have spent some extra time there.. but.. I couldnt just let you keep sprinting past everyone lol.

Yeah, I was trying to be extra careful because I died there a lot last race :)

Congrats on getting to Act 2 Cruel! I'm going to need to put some thought into a melee character for future races.
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you
Last edited by IMDisappoint on Dec 10, 2011, 7:43:43 PM
Thanks for the Regal Orb! I had a good time, was my first race....played solo, and had no idea what I was doing...

Got to level 24 by spending my last 30mins in aliras camp, didnt go to cruel.
"
Sparka wrote:
Thanks for the Regal Orb! I had a good time, was my first race....played solo, and had no idea what I was doing...

Got to level 24 by spending my last 30mins in aliras camp, didnt go to cruel.

Grats! If you were level 24 in Alira's then you could have easily made it to the waterfall caves! Next time shoot for the caves, the xp is super easy compared to most Act2 areas. That will change eventually though, so abuse it while you can lol.
Regarding town portal/waypoint/instance sharing rushing:

The only advantage I gained from being in a party for part of Act 2 was a few dead enemies on the road in Dark Forest. We did not actually share waypoints or instances beyond that, and anyone in doubt can watch the VoDs.

The concept, however, is one of the reasons I believe ruthless is possible to reach in three hours.
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you
That is true. If you double up on the Act 2 quests you save a significant amount of time.

That is probably the key to winning Ruthless prize.

You can simultaneously do 4 quests essentially.
Last edited by konfeta on Dec 10, 2011, 7:58:10 PM
"
dust7 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
dust7 wrote:

My char ThrophyPrizes already exists, from the last ladder race. It is a level 8 Marauder in HC. Could you put the prizes on him, please?

Because of the way we make the prizes, I have to give you a second prize character, sorry :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info