(Dec 10) HC Ladder Race League with 50+ Prizes

No problem. I just had the fear the process might delete my old one.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
It would be nice, if you would elaborate on how you guys are working in the results of this ladder race for the next time, so we can change our strategy accordingly, Chris.
By the way, do you dev guys have something like a spectator mode and watch people play?
"
FaceLicker wrote:
"
Sparka wrote:
Thanks for the Regal Orb! I had a good time, was my first race....played solo, and had no idea what I was doing...

Got to level 24 by spending my last 30mins in aliras camp, didnt go to cruel.

Grats! If you were level 24 in Alira's then you could have easily made it to the waterfall caves! Next time shoot for the caves, the xp is super easy compared to most Act2 areas. That will change eventually though, so abuse it while you can lol.

Didnt know that about the caves thanks, time was running out, had to choose fast :D
Okay guys, prizes have been distributed! See you next time (when we vary the rules and the timezones?!)

"
dust7 wrote:
By the way, do you dev guys have something like a spectator mode and watch people play?

No, we just ask them to stream and then watch that.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Gratulations to Jonathan, he clearly outsmarted us all.
"
Chris wrote:
Okay guys, prizes have been distributed! See you next time (when we vary the rules and the timezones?!)

"
dust7 wrote:

No, we just ask them to stream and then watch that.

Oh, alright. Might stream next time. Thanks for the prizes!
Heh. Had a fun run and got to lvl 17, so thanks GGG for running this league. I have no idea how to strategize for rush leagues... Any pointers?

The RNG wasn't very kind to me. I found this in terraces and didn't find a single decent replacement before the league ended.
Unavailable
Kinda brutal trying to play through with a 0 level item, lol.
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Garr0t wrote:
Heh. Had a fun run and got to lvl 17, so thanks GGG for running this league. I have no idea how to strategize for rush leagues... Any pointers?

I'd be happy to give you and any other casters tips. Maybe I should write up a post? Either way, feel free to ask questions here or in-game.

A video of my run is available at http://www.twitch.tv/imdisappoint/b/302249392. Skip to 20 minutes or so for the start of the race. The most important section to view I think is the first 45 minutes or so up to Merveil.
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you
I quite enjoyed the short time I had available to take part, I just happened to log in (only installed day before) and had never been in hardcore before, nor tried anything except a bow wielding ranger. Was interesting to say the least, I do like the slight pressure to stay alive by being Harcore League. Hadn't done that before - and survived fine.

Very fun :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info