(Dec 10) HC Ladder Race League with 50+ Prizes

Silly hardcore... For some reason I felt like being a Templar (with their total lack of defensive passives), and proceeded to find 1 Medium Health and 1 Minor Mana Flask in the entire distance of start to Brutus.

Needless to say, that wasn't enough, portal-ed to finish off Brutus, but Prisoner's Gate was a nightmare. Kinda glad I didn't try Ranger again, as I doubt any pick would've worked with the luck I was having.
I was MsDickinson and was an ice witch with mobs. It was definitively fun even though I started 30 minutes late and did it all completely solo. I also did all the quests along the way and the prizes just for fun even though they were taken, like clear fetid pool. Although I encountered a lot of yellow mobs that had annoying bonuses such as additional life, energy shield and life regeneration. I was level 15 at the end of the league and it was definitively fun, got some pretty good loot and I am happy I got it. Didn't win anything of course but that doesn't matter, the prizes were bad anyway.

My loot:

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
"When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change." Avatar Aang from the Legend of Korra.
Last edited by OverDoseD on Dec 11, 2011, 1:37:37 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info