(Dec 10) HC Ladder Race League with 50+ Prizes

"
IMDisappoint wrote:
Looks like I need a different strategy :D

Edit: And I will be streaming.

Whats your live stream channel?
Running isn't freedom. You should know that.
ighnaz - Thanks for the beta key!!!!
I HAVE NO MORE BETA KEYS!!
I may be out drinking :(

But I really want a chance to beat Toby at duelist. Was my first time playing one last time out and now I love them. besides I can't let him get a hattrick of unique amulets...

Arg!
I wonder how many Rangers will use bows? ^^ I don't think I'll play the same build twice though.
not finding ok bows slows you down bit :(
I don't think I'll have the day free to try and take top Marauder again. All other Marauders rejoice.
I still say you only got top Marauder last time cause I napped too long and started 10 minutes late (ended 1 level behind you)
Bah Humbug! I started slacking near the end because no other Marauders where close. If you came on earlier I just would have pushed longer :D.
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY RIGHT ON THE WEEKEND BEFORE FINALS.
"

Whats your live stream channel?

Sorry, forgot to link it.

http://www.twitch.tv/imdisappoint

Just as a heads up, there will be little to no commentary. I play very badly when talking!
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you
I hate being sick, I miss out on everything! Damn it all to hell! Thank god GGG is awesome, and does these competitions regularly. :P

EDIT:: Wait, I didnt miss it?? WOOHOO! Just realized that its for the 10th UTC and not NZ, that means for me here in the good ole USA its 3 PM (Central time.) Anyway, count me in, I cant wait.
Dedicated CBT for PoE. (I genuinely care about the success of GGG and PoE.)
Last edited by Mashekle on Dec 10, 2011, 6:39:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info