(Dec 10) HC Ladder Race League with 50+ Prizes

I wish I could do this but I'm stuck at work until an hour after it starts every time on saturdays :(.
Wish there were different times xD
IGN: Jerk, Princess

http://orbswap.info - the easy way to trade currency
The league is up. Everyone create characters!
Path of Exile II - Game Director
Good luck, everyone!
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you
*shooting jinx beam into the crowd*

"Tark" killed after 10 secs?? , sync with servers? (got my clock set right anyway)
**Better to burnout , than to fade away**
Closed Beta Member since September 2011
RIP RadBromance. First to level 17, was on the way to first clear of Weaver's Chambers, when i got surrounded by Substantial Damage mobs in dark woods and stun locked to death. My puny flasks couldn't keep up =(

Unavailable
Unavailable

I was really tearing it up! Oh well, I'll be there next contest for sure.
Last edited by ardikus on Dec 10, 2011, 5:22:33 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
That was a very interesting event to watch. To address concerns, we're probably going to have a lot more full-clear prizes for the next event like this, as they slow down people who are in the lead. What do you guys think about an event where every area had a full-clear bounty?
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
for the record:
Well done everyone and especially the winners. I tuned in to some of the live streams when I got the opportunity.
Forum Sheriff
Great event guys, I had a blast. Happy to see I did a lot better than last time hardcore nonwithstanding.

Still a lot of people who don't seem to understand competitions complaining in global about the unfairness of not winning.

But besides that it was great, looking forward to the next one.

Also: Thank the Gods of RNG for this beauty. Really boosted me along there towards the end. Don't think I could have hit 23 without it.
Unavailable
"'What is this thing, anyway?' said the Dean, inspecting the implement in his hands.
'It's called a shovel', said the Senior Wrangler. 'I've seen the gardeners use them. You stick the sharp end in the ground. Then it gets a bit technical.'" -Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man
Last edited by thirstybob on Dec 10, 2011, 7:13:28 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info