Unique and Divination Card Drop Rate Changes in 2.0.3

"
Nervantoss wrote:
casual won, poe will become to be the same shit than D3.
you can't have a good challenging game for too long these day.

/facepalm
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Good change. You know what decent unique I found, once? A Drillneck: that is all. Hundreds of hours, and one Drillneck.

4x nothing is still a tiny number. Believe me when I say you probably will still never actually see a Kaom's or a Shav's drop. Prices for those items won't even drop that much; they'll still be prohibitively expensive for the first few months of a league.

Stop crying.
IGN: JohnVonNeumann
"
tostie wrote:
Get over yourselves. In 4000+ hours I've found one Kaom's Heart. Also one Windripper but not found, Elreon sold it. That's it. There is no reason for me to play leagues at all besides the new players undervalueing items but I already have most types of rares so no point.

The sky isn't falling down when build enabling uniques can be used before the league is over. Having four times this stuff I'd actually play this game more instead of others as I'm incredibly bored of having to play the same old efficient but boring stuff every league.

The fun in this game is experimenting with builds and mechanics, at least for me.

This would make tostie drop maybe 1 T1 unique every league after 4000+ hours. That's a great balance.
hope i can get lightning coil drop in wb now,4th reroll, 1 ex drop,1 dv drop,eerything else crap pretty much T___T
Great looks like more stash tabs in my near future! Great change guys!!!
Dear chris and everyone else at GGG

Thanks for the patch, I would not have chimed in here but there was so much negativity that I would like to say there is a silent many who like this change. It's far enough into the league that it's nice to finally get a few more rare items.

Like ya the highest runes in d2 were insane to get but grinding the game endlessly didn't make d2 fun. Using enigma for example is what made the game fun, not trying to get it. The content is the fun part. The game is hard enough in content that it's just fun to be able to do some of the insane builds.

If there really are less than 20 of each of the crazy uniques well then those 20 people out of so so many can enjoy playing with them haha. 80 people using those vs 20 is not such a big deal. That's still extremely rare. I don't remember anyone complaining about the huge increase in rune drops in d2. I still never once saw a high rune.
"
Mishra wrote:
"
tostie wrote:
Get over yourselves. In 4000+ hours I've found one Kaom's Heart. Also one Windripper but not found, Elreon sold it. That's it. There is no reason for me to play leagues at all besides the new players undervalueing items but I already have most types of rares so no point.

The sky isn't falling down when build enabling uniques can be used before the league is over. Having four times this stuff I'd actually play this game more instead of others as I'm incredibly bored of having to play the same old efficient but boring stuff every league.

The fun in this game is experimenting with builds and mechanics, at least for me.

This would make tostie drop maybe 1 T1 unique every league after 4000+ hours. That's a great balance.

Your math teacher would like a word with you.
This will make it more fun for us new blood to get some decent gear. Thanks!
"
Ah yes, this is my time to finally drop a T1 unique. :D

ABOUT TIME AFTER 2,5k HOURS OF PLAY, LOL.

I know that feels. Doubling up on one of every character to low 90's with several k's played without ever a Mol/Shav/Kaom's/Volt running minimum 100MF with fast clears.

RM warriors and no-lifers beware, the man with a full time job just might get a shav in a temp league now.

Welcome change.
I guess they really did increase the drop rates, never had a T1 drop before and then suddenly first unique I get after the update is Shavronne's Wrappings...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info