Unique and Divination Card Drop Rate Changes in 2.0.3

If you played over 800Hours and never dropped something above 15chaos then its a nice patch!
Last edited by MrEnooox on Sep 2, 2015, 5:01:23 PM
"
Slayas wrote:
Thats one of the worest patches i`ve ever seen so far in PathOfExile 4Time more Shavs+Windripper and shit are you drunk or what that items are Rare because their so fucking strong now everyone can get it one and the game will be full facerole what next SetItems for OpieOP Builds ?

Ahh yes, life is binary. Either its super duper ultra rare or everyone get it and full face roll. I recommend reading some earlier comments or perhaps diving into probability theory.
''It was nice but not really great'' in memory of rondanashu 13.4.2016
"
Slayas wrote:
Thats one of the worest patches i`ve ever seen so far in PathOfExile 4Time more Shavs+Windripper and shit are you drunk or what that items are Rare because their so fucking strong now everyone can get it one and the game will be full facerole what next SetItems for OpieOP Builds ?

Look man, I get it that numbers are hard sometimes. But just trust me on this(I took a class I half-attended once), you got it wrong. That won't happen. Look up some loot tables or at least take a wild guess at how percentages and fractions work. Especially ones as small as the current droprate for these items.

It's okay to be wrong sometimes, that's a good way to learn. And your internet points won't suffer that badly.
So much rage thank god nobody had to pay for this game if u don't like it stop crying and move on
"
Solarlight wrote:
So much rage thank god nobody had to pay for this game if u don't like it stop crying and move on

Theres a difference between not liking the game and not liking the changes that this patch will bring. Id like Path of Exile to stay PoE and hopefully not become Path of Diablo 3 : Reaper of Souls

Edit: I just hate the fact that they arent targeting specific build enabling uniques. For example they could say: Lets increase the shavs drop rate by 100% because no one plays ES builds... Instead of that theyre just like LOL T1s for everyone. Legendaries everywhere boys PogChamp
Last edited by Karatecowboy on Sep 2, 2015, 6:18:26 PM
Step in the right direction. This game should be more about killing things, having fun and finding usable items and less about F5ing many poe.trade tabs in your browser all day.

4x nothing is still nothing but maybe prices will get to the point where you can actually use an item before the league ends instead of playing the same old efficient but boring build to make some orbs over and over and over every single league and never playing anything else.
"
Karatecowboy wrote:
"
Solarlight wrote:

Theres a difference between not liking the game and not liking the changes that this patch will bring. Id like Path of Exile to stay PoE and hopefully not become Path of Diablo 3 : Reaper of Souls

Edit: I just hate the fact that they arent targeting specific build enabling uniques. For example they could say: Lets increase the shavs drop rate by 100% because no one plays ES builds... Instead of that theyre just like LOL T1s for everyone. Legendaries everywhere boys PogChamp

T1s for everyone ?

There's 18 mjolners, 14 windrippers atm in tempest, x4 the drop rate in a 10k pool..
Sure... T1s for everyone. rofl

"nobody had to pay for this game if u don't like it stop crying and move on"
casual won, poe will become to be the same shit than D3.
you can't have a good challenging game for too long these day.
"
trapnaRrr wrote:
There's 18 mjolners, 14 windrippers atm in tempest

How do you get this information?
Casually casual.

Get over yourselves. In 4000+ hours I've found one Kaom's Heart. Also one Windripper but not found, Elreon sold it. That's it. There is no reason for me to play leagues at all besides the new players undervalueing items but I already have most types of rares so no point.

The sky isn't falling down when build enabling uniques can be used before the league is over. Having four times this stuff I'd actually play this game more instead of others as I'm incredibly bored of having to play the same old efficient but boring stuff every league.

The fun in this game is experimenting with builds and mechanics, at least for me.
Last edited by tostie on Sep 2, 2015, 8:52:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info