2.0.2c Patch Notes

Oh shit! Something fun, Better nerf it.
Maybe you should nerf Torments only in maps with Zana mode? Why regular players must be f*cked by this nerf? I hate it.
"
WATCH_ME_QWER wrote:
I don't play vacuum farmer myself. However, I don't think this nerf is needed. In order to do all those vacuum farming thing, you need to build a specific character, specific gear, need to pay zana fee, need to work as a team, it can only do low level map(no gg rare will drop) and I heard you will d/c if you pull too many mobs. This is not a unbalance or broken thing AT ALL.

This is just another kill the fun/creative thing from GGG.

You literally have got no clue what are you talking about. [Edited by support]

Out of all the drops i have had in about 5-6 hours of farming like that there was windripper, 2 celestial justicars (ran 3 graveyards l0l), 4 pure exalted orbs, rainbowstrides, 5 or 6 vaults of atziri, 3x tabula rasa, stash tab of 72+ level maps, other things i don't remember and also countless amount of good base rares (which i didn't even bother picking) and currency (which i bothered picking).

I hope it has been nerfed HARD. If it was nerfed just "some" or even "a lot" it will still be broken.

The "thing" seen on following screenshot was done: solo using 2 characters, on canyon (75 level), took 10 minutes to pull mobs and 20 minutes to pick loot, failed to pull one spirit into the mob, filter used blocks literally 95% of the loot (for example even good base rares or regal recipe stuff is hidden as it might be worth something but it would take another 40 minutes to pick them and is generally not worth the time), offscreen there is about 3 times more loot than that, return of investment (8+ chaos) is multiple times higher on every single map ran.

Last edited by DonVadim on Aug 26, 2015, 2:24:25 AM
Hi, can we please have some information about the % of iiq/iir on mob touched and % iiq/iir on mob possessed ? Thanks.
The economy on this league is beyond ruined, so honestly who cares at this pont...
So a few people post on reddit about their massive ghost loot explosions, and GGG yet again s**ts on the lower 98%.
"
WATCH_ME_QWER wrote:
I don't play vacuum farmer myself. However, I don't think this nerf is needed. In order to do all those vacuum farming thing, you need to build a specific character, specific gear, need to pay zana fee, need to work as a team, it can only do low level map(no gg rare will drop) and I heard you will d/c if you pull too many mobs. This is not a unbalance or broken thing AT ALL.

This is just another kill the fun/creative thing from GGG.

You clearly don't watch livestreams. You would've seen one person doing this with a cheap tanky cycloner build to group up an entire map of mobs with 4-5 ghosts in the packs. He then got on a cheap MF character and killed it all within around 10min and made a metric sh*t tonne of currency.

Don't try to state that this wasn't OP til you see it first hand. The fact that he got 2 Scold's Bridles in 1 map tells me this needs to be fixed.

Last edited by WolvesCreed on Aug 26, 2015, 2:23:07 AM
Wow, way to make tormented spirits even more unappealing. You might as well remove them outright at this point: they don't enter rare monsters even when they're near them and now their bonus to regular monsters was removed.
instead of nerfing quant that never drops anythign anyway , maybe you could focus on fixing their AI :) just saying
While you're at it make it so that thansmutes, augmentations, armourers scraps and whetstones only fall in merciless difficulty and maps.

Why should we be allowed to have a whole stack of each when we can buy eaxlts off those bots that never get banned from trade chat and then buy the afore mentioned orbs by the inventory.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info