2.0.2c Patch Notes

"
vio wrote:

okok, but now you found it and i'm pretty sure there will be other things to break.

And they'll nerf that one too. Which makes me (and apparently many others) disappointed.
thx for nerfing this GGG, you did it right!

idiots who keep crying will remain idiots and a huge liers, thx god this crazy abuse had been nerfed.
IGN: @NARAIONE
Last edited by unloder1 on Aug 26, 2015, 4:58:13 PM
yea a few people build ghost herders and the rest of us get the shaft.

Typical fix by GGG.
Oh look, another global nerf to fix the multiplicative IIQ/IIR problem that presents itself only in maps.
"
KaiSong wrote:
"
Morvas wrote:
Any details on what "smaller" is?

Was in the middle of a map when the patch hit, double ghosted pack of about 300 mobs dropped like 2 rings. The maps I was rolling in was like 100 quant run with mortal fragments as well. the drop reduction is too strong, ...

And from C on reddit
"

happy to post it now as it's basically dead now.

it was to the point that we didn't make the 8c back even I think.

Not sure how accurate it is but there's a post showing the old and new IIQ & IIR numbers for touched and possessed mobs link
"
Old values:
1200% IIQ, 1000%IIR touched
1550% IIQ, 1200%IIR possessed Tier1
1550% IIQ, 1500%IIR possessed Tier2
1550% IIQ, 1800%IIR possessed Tier3

New values:
800% IIQ, 400% IIR touched
1850% IIQ, 1400% IIR possessed Tier1
1850% IIQ, 1700% IIR possessed Tier2
1850% IIQ, 2000% IIR possessed Tier3

no guarantee for the accuracy of those values, THEY MAY BE DIFFERENT ON THE SERVER

At face value it doesn't look too bad; however, if you multiply IIQ & IIR you get almost 4x lower post patch. Combined with the map IIQ IIR multiplier you would probably see a larger effect.
Possessed mobs will see ~30-40% increase?
it is a lot lower now sadly

Unable to connect with login server.

its just me?
some people clearly haven't watched streams where people were getting a shitload of high level maps, T1 uniques, exalts and ton other epic shit in like an hour of farming... it was fucking broken. i can't believe some people are surprised and mad at GGG for making a move on it. "oh no i can't abuse a mechanic anymore!" ahahah

but yea i agree that GGG should have made it different. like have it so it has a high diminishing return when a mob gets more than 1 ghost. or adding a duration to the buff or some shit.

thanks everyone who abused it for screwing everyone i guess tho lol.

what i wonder tho, how long have people been abusing it before it became popular?
Just delete ghosts from the game now. They are just a nuisance now for avg joe with no incentive to get them infecting packs. I'm actually surprised they even carried over from torment they were a stupid gimmick before nerf. After nerf stupid and useless.

There is so much stuff in this game already ghosts will not be missed IMO.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 27, 2015, 4:35:21 AM
Good job! (no sarcasm!) For swiftly dealing with something that quickly could have butchered any kind of economy these leagues have left.

I however hope that the ghosts will later be redefined back into their old values with a limitation to mobs only being limited to "touched by 1 ghost". Which would imho be the best way to nerf this. Or atleast give us a bit longer to kite em for :-P.

Ps. i don't get why people complain about their ai, it's very predictable in my experience.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info