2.0.2c Patch Notes

I got strange feeling, that Torments AI was nerfed in 2.0.0 too. Why they are standing for 3 seconds near rare mob now? I'm sure it wasn't like that before. They were possessing mobs quickly, now they got stupid behaviour to stand still near rare mob and sometimes dissapear. If you want to nerf drop first repair basics dammit.
"
taywl wrote:
Any updates on the Lightning Warp bug?

Ohhh, yes. Less Duration bug still exist, and you Chris said almost week ago it will be fixed in 24h. Casters got screwed without basic defense spell for so long time.
Another fun aspect squelched. I wish GGG was so swift with correcting things that are wrong and hurting players instead of swiftly removing anything that even mildly give upper hand to them.

This was needed because ... you find 5 ghosts in each map, normal mobs shit T1 uniques upon being touched and ghosts are not dumb as hell or spawn in an empty dead end where they are wasted anyway.
You just removed one of the only reasons to play with other people. Great job. Now it's back to a single player game with a chat box.
lol, you may also could remove them entirely. In most cases there is no rare near the spirit, so now it's maybe completely useless to hunt them. Well, more time for other things. Thanks! :)
NO FUN ALLOWED
funny how the nerfs always happen whenever something becomes mainstream...

who knows, if people never streamed or made the suckclone torment trick public we may have not seen a nerf for a long time.

i guess its ggg's way of saying they dont mind if a few players do this but when everyone knows about it they have to nerf it slightly.

yawn..
Yeah this update doesn't really effect me I only encounter ghosts after I've killed any nearby mobs they would have haunted anyways or I find them desperately hugging a wall refusing to let go. Nice try but you didn't get me this time GGG!
Thank you.
all the nerfs... I am close to uninstalling this game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info