Developer Questions and Answers

i love everything you do GGG, but i ve got an issue, (i dont know if it happens only to me, or if its general). desync is gone, but 1 sec long lagg spikes came to take its place, i happen to have died almost as much as couse of desync (i ve got a machine that runs GTA V on almost max graphics, full HD and not a single lagg spike there, so i dont thing its my computer's fault).

my question is, what s up with that?
Hello Chris

I would like like to now if there a set date yet on a new updated trading system that isn't revolved
AH but something close to it !
can you upgrade my computer?
my english sux.
Given the recent shout-out to devs working late for patch 2.0.2b I was wondering how much of a grind is working at GGG? How often that happens and do you feel it's really productive?

Thanks
when do you guys plan to add a Brazilian server into the game?
Have you increased/decreased orb effect ratios and chances when introducing 2.0? Do you reflect all game variables manipulations in patch notes and why or why not?
Are you happy with the current power of metamods? If not, what would you like to change about them?
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1641740
My 6link collection: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1656425
Will game be available again on Steam for Russia (and CIS)?
"
hobokiller21 wrote:
Hello Chris

I would like like to now if there a set date yet on a new updated trading system that isn't revolved
AH but something close to it !

+1
What do you think of the state of elemental damage builds, both RT and crit? And will there be any plans to strengthen them, whether its gems, mechanics, or even new weapon types?

Physical has remained the dominant damage type of the game since launch, and while ele builds, especially melee have had their stardom's in the past, recently they've taken big blows from nerfs and introduction of newer mechanics, with monster resist still being high, especially in maps. I thought some maraketh weapons would gear towards elemental but nope, all of them seem tuned for physical, with the two to get a decent implicit mod that fits ele melee style being the worst weapon types in the game (one hand mace/sceptre).

So just wondering what's your design process or approach towards elemental damage and people wanting to make elemental builds, and will you take steps towards making uniques or mechanics or whatever to help make it a viable 1:1 option to some physical builds in the future? For majority of builds, aside ele bow and ele kinetic blast, physical always wins against elemental. You made gems which convert to elemental sure, but I'm talking actual elemental builds which use flat ele damage weapons and not just again, physical. Resistance penetration being a big factor in why ele is bad, I think more supports for pen would go along way, whether its jewels or new item mods.
-[2.0] Tokyo's CoC Hybrid Damage Frostblader ---> view-thread/1401907
-[2.0] The Samurai (2H Crit Katana Wild Striker) ---> view-thread/1368690
-[2.0] Dyadus Elemental Wild Strike - Cheap and Beginner friendly! ---> view-thread/1394595

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info