Developer Questions and Answers

TRUMP OR SANDERS?
Last edited by SpanishMonarch on Aug 24, 2015, 10:15:01 AM
Are there any unknown currency recipes left?
"
TRUMP OR SANDERS?

Lol! They aren't American, bro. So why should they care? :P
Hi Chris,

I've been playing pretty consistently for a couple of years now, but I'm someone who has a full-time job and a wife, so it's generally 0-3 hrs/day. Until this league, I've always managed to accumulate the gear I need to have fun playing builds I want to play (as long as they aren't TOO expensive). This league, given the crazy way the economy has gone, grinding up to the point of getting the gear is going to be time-consuming enough to not be worth the effort.

I can't commit enough time to racing, since the schedule is all over the place while I'm working, sleeping, or otherwise occupied. So that's out other than a fairly useless diversion every now and then.

I've already created a few alts and gotten them up to the point where I need far more than I have or will be able to realistically get to gear them up.

Don't even bring up PvP. There's no way I'm doing that.

So my question is this: If I don't have 6+ (or probably more realistically 8-10+) hrs/day to play this game, is it worth it anymore? I'm not going to be able to commit enough to get anywhere near the leaders in any category you can come up with. I'm not going to be able to get the currency I need to either buy or master craft any decent gear, so I really don't have a good way to set personal goals anymore.

I've been a big fan for years now and have never quit on a league early before, but at this point, I haven't played in over a week and don't feel like I really have a good reason to go back. I'd rather not just stop playing, but I'm at a loss. Please help.
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
TRUMP OR SANDERS?

Lol! They aren't American, bro. So why should they care? :P

Why should they care about anything?
1. Can you list the specs of your best/worst gaming rig at the office?

2. Who comes up with names such as: Daresso, Kaom, Shavronne, etc (pretty cool by the way)?

3. When looking for prey with your scoped nerf gun, who/what has the most and least influence on what gets nerfed? (examples: streamers, prolific forum dwellers, big data, your peers, etc)

4. I think I've played summoners for something like a few hours until I lost interest in them. Shouldn't summoners be able to give basic commands to their minions?
Something like every RTS game has: attack this unit, move there, guard this area, etc.

5. Is there anyone that works in the office that hasn't played Path of Exile (custodian maybe :)?

6. Do your usage stats tell you that mana flasks are “vendor trash”?

7. Are you still looking for a web developer? (I'm taking a class on it this semester. JK)

8. Fists are cool (Facebreaker and Doryani's Fist), but what about kicks?

9. Will we ever find AIs that aid us similar to D2: LOD summit area (barbarians I think)?

10. Are single target skill meant to be used for PVP only and the opposite for PVE?

11. Key stone - Rebounding Missiles: Incoming projectiles have a x% chance to be reflected back.

12. Has anyone died from a barrel explosion yet?

I like these:
"
Willemoesium wrote:
Have you ever thought of adding the ability for players, to try out other peoples characters?

"
Steelgrey666 wrote:
Have the folks at GGG considered possibly adding in a auto sort option for each page of your stash?

"
gtoilet wrote:
you should add a player count as to how many players are searching for PvP matches , I waste ALOT of time waiting and waiting and waiting on matches that never happen
The countless times I mistook my MTX pet for prey... huehehehe
Last edited by Quintovir on Aug 25, 2015, 1:40:03 AM
Will there be a Master (f.e. for Jewels) in Act4?
IGN: Grombakh
- what is the amount of coffee you guys consume per week?
how many coffee-mashines you have at the office?

- what is your general working time?
do you even have something like this?
do you have nightshifts?
how many employees are at the office mo-fr and saturday/sunday?

- what are the top 3 SNES-RPGs you guys love the most?

- you guys love metal-music, don`t you? \m/ :)
what was the way to the credits-exile-song?

- please, promise to us that you will never sell PoE-rights!
especially not to EA, ubisoft, microsoft, ...

thats it, thanks for your great work/art, love it!
may the force be with you, always! :)
Are there any info's you can give us on a new PvP Season?
1) It feels like the chance of 6-linking was increased in 2.0, can you confirm this?

2) Are there any plans for guild's QoL improvement in the near future (i.e by next league or in 2015)? namely guild stash logs, members last online time, officers being able to rename tabs, and ctrl+click deposit/withdrawal.
Last edited by SieghartX2 on Aug 24, 2015, 10:42:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info