Developer Questions and Answers

Will there be any guild improvements in this league?
What sort of long term goals do you have as a company? Will you stick to the plan of making your 'ideal' arpg or do you plan to eventually branch out into another game?
Are you thinking about a Linux port? Have you considered running some limited time sale on special cosmetic items to help fund it? Have you considered hiring Ryan Gordon to do it? I hear he's ported quite a lot of games to Linux.

The reason I'm asking this is because I ditched windows entirely with the arrival of Windows10, but I really want to play PoE :p
Are you happy with the state of ingame guild tools available and would you like to improve them at all?
Zana map mods are interesting and (IMO) fun. But presently they are largely counterposed to using Vaal Orbs on maps and that usually works out better.

Have you considered changing the additional cost to apply Zana mods to corrupted maps to be a flat 1 Vaal Orb instead of 1 Vaal per chaos spent?
Le Toucan Will Return
Is Neon's death to Thrornflesh in tempest somewhat related to the removal of Thornflesh shortly after? :D
I would like to know if you plan to rebalance damage values in the near future in high level content and act 4. Because with bossmechanics the way they are, and the values of especially physical damage, playing melee is kind of a challenge (and not a good one like ZiggyD's unique challenge). Any build that has to stand still to deal damage is worse off than a build that can run like a chicken while dealing damage (whisp ice, totems etc.). That really kills build diversity...

Another question:
Would you consider changing the map system to give us the option to run low level maps with a higher level (kinda like Zana, but in a doing it yourself-way via the map device: E.g. put in a mountain ledge on the left side and a torture chamber on the right and you get a lvl 74 mountain ledge. Let's you get rid of low level maps and still requires finding the high level ones.)?

Third question:
Is there ever a master for jewells coming? Because I don't want to throw an exalt on my good 3-jewells and waste it if I would be able to mastercraft in the (near) future.
How does something like Lightning Pen. interact with a Voltaxic Rift? Is the conversion done prior to the gem's damage bonus being applied or afterwards?
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
I'd like to know about the actual game engine. Is there any intention on changing it, or adding options for us to lower the detail of particles or something that help us to improve the perfomance of our game? since this game is pretty heavy and lot of us have serious lag issues and can't really play in hardcore leagues or run high risk maps, etc.

Also i'd like to ask about a payment method to upgrade our account to any supporter type via steam

Cheers!
Invasion bosses aren't used much in POE at present other than in one particular Tempest. Have you considered making Zana's signature mod (+1 invasion boss) more accessible and/or making it more appealing?
Le Toucan Will Return

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info