Developer Questions and Answers

Reserving
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Would you mind helping me move bros? I got beer.
<3 Free Tibet <3
Are paid leagues still going to be a thing?

Will we ever see a proper trading system?

Is there going to be another cut-throat event?

Will you ever introduce inventory tabs (similar to stash tabs but with a limit)?

When will be get the Frozen Orb and Blessed Hammer skills? (I see mobs using them in A4)
Chris, Erik, and whomever else might be in on it,

I'm loving the lore object additions to Acts 1 and 2 to bring them in line with later content. Will we see more of these inserts in areas already in the game? Are you planning anything else to expand the lore of Wraeclast and Oriath?
Ruby light of Songbird dreaming,
Daring King of Swords deceiving,
Queen of Sirens left in grieving,
Star of Wraeclast evermore.
Ele prolif was nerfed hard, without much apparent mind paid to beta feedback. Is it intentional that it was left in a broken state (mainly due to its radius of 12 at max level), or was this just a way to avoid having it dominate the meta in 2.0, with plans to revisit it later?

How much have you thought about developing a new endgame that isn't maps or the goal of lvl 100? Both of these--particularly the road to 100--are detrimental to the game, as content is gated behind RNG so that players can't access it to level, and they grow frustrated with the game and either quit or reroll before also quitting. I would like to see the level cap of 100 being treated more like any other game (after all, most builds are complete before then, and the final levels are just diminishing returns), and there being something else to strive for after 100 or to gauge the skill/achievements of each player.
Do you have an undercover character that you play regularly, Chris?
IGN:Vennttorr - Level 100 Witch - 1st Witch to 100.

My mirror service thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/811499

My Crit Arc build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1090691 -- Updated
How many supporter Uniques are still to be made? Are we under 200 yet?

Are there still undiscovered vendor recipes?

Are you happy that the game requires so many 3rd party sites?

Path of Exile 2?
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Aug 24, 2015, 1:44:55 AM
First of all - love the game, well done GGG Team.

Can you share your plans / development schedule to fix the issues with game performance:

-specifically framerate with some areas &effects?
-freeze/stall when opening strongbox or new effect being loaded.

To quantify - i'm running a completely Overpowered PC (incl tri-fire 290x), and very bad slowdown is common.

On a side note - can we have a Jelly pet? :P
Does Grinding Gear Games have any other projects? any other games? if no, are there plans for things as such?
Are there any plans to introduce unique items to the game that affect specific skills? (eg. a unique that allows you to also summon ranged weapons with the animate weapon skill instead of just melee ones). Most existing uniques are pretty general in nature - I assume thats a design decision?
Last edited by Eyedol on Aug 24, 2015, 8:30:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info