Master Crafting Metamods

"
Chris wrote:
Path of Exile is all about being rewarded for being clever scammer.

On occasion like this, it always strikes me, how great this game could be as a (a)RPG if not for this strange obsession of developers to make it into trade simulator.

Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Should've change the wording on the Scouring orb if its meant to be this way.
Standard IGN: LaHhRip
"
We've found often when players use the word "broken" to describe the economy, they mean two things:
a) It's reacting to a behaviour change in the correct way.
b) It's different to what they are used to.

I hereby want to thank you that you don't listen to much to every whiner on the forums.
Current league chars: Bladestorm Champion SSF
"
eragon1111 wrote:
What i think will happen:

- ex to chaos ratio jumps to 100+++ chaos to 1 ex
- top items will STILL be traded only in exalts
- there will be more gg items that will be ONLY traded in exalts to cover crafting price
- there will be way more WTB EX SPAM
- game will be more NOT FUN for casual players

Yeup, that's cool. And maybe the 153 ppl at the top that are left can support Chris & crew with buying ridiculous $1,100. support packs.

Good luck.
why do you people fail to see and talk about the most important part in all of this?.
it's not the recipe itself but the way those 1% had access to what people want, to the demand; the scanning of people inventories and character sheets.
that should be forbidden by GGG 'cause its like everyone getting a cavity search from TSA every few minutes or so.
"
Dawmz wrote:
Off course it's "normal", exalts value improved a lot with new uses.
Please stop talking about chaos, chaos value has NOT changed. You're all stuck on this exalt:chaos ratio, but the exalt:fusing, exalt:jewels, exalt:alt ratios have changed EXACTLY the same. The chaos value has not dropped itself, it's just the exalt value that changed. You can still buy 2 fusings with a chaos, items priced in chaos are still sold for the same chaos price.

yeah maybe, but it's still more fun to QQ than to brush up on econ101
"Dude he fucking said hotdog racist.

Like I can't even make this shit up." - gj

1.0.0 Forum Posters now have 50% less Critical Thinking skill per Patch
"
eragon1111 wrote:

- there will be more gg items that will be ONLY traded in exalts to cover crafting price

Have a nice day :)
its friday.

You forgot a couple of steps there.

- Since the prices are so high compared to the buying power, items won't sell.
- People will be forced to sell GG items at a cheaper price unless they want it to rot in their stash.
- Free market corrects itself
- More people have access to good gear.

"
"
eragon1111 wrote:

Have a nice day :)
its friday.

You forgot a couple of steps there.

- Since the prices are so high compared to the buying power, items won't sell.
- People will be forced to sell GG items at a cheaper price unless they want it to rot in their stash.
- Free market corrects itself
- More people have access to good gear.

This :)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
pabrt wrote:

As a direct result of deleting your post (omitting privileged information from the conversastion), anyone reading will think x = y.

This is the same as affirming it. Doubly so when you are speaking from a position of privileged knowledge over the other participants.

Regardless of this, I don't care what you call it; it is clear to both of us what GGG should have done, as well as the way they'veismanaged the situation since then.
if someone jumps to a conclusion that a deleted post = affirmation, then its their problem. They also would fail an intro course in discrete math and logic. A deleted post does not mean anything. Its amibguous. It can mean many things. Hence why IMO posts shouldn't ever be deleted in general.
"
Arthikas wrote:
"
eragon1111 wrote:

Yeup, that's cool. And maybe the 153 ppl at the top that are left can support Chris & crew with buying ridiculous $1,100. support packs.

Good luck.

This ....

Another thing i See coming:

Poe market is going to become a badass piece of asocial shit, where any Kind of kindness will be gone ere long.

This might make newbies so disattracted that the growth of the Player Base might decrease ...

Couldnt blame anyone for Quitting After First few hours of play.

Also doesnt Feel right anymore to wear sup pack Status in Forum. ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info