Master Crafting Metamods

"
Chris wrote:
These interactions were purposefully undocumented.

It turns out that this knowledge wasn't completely widespread.

I found the problem. Case solved.
<3 Free Tibet <3
"
Jiaozy wrote:
The main problem I saw with this was that before 2.0 even with the "Affix cannot be changed" meta mod an Orb of Scouring would completely wipe your item.

THIS change was undocumented and didn't make it in the patch notes.

Chris says it's not true and the code has not changed. Did you witness it yourself pre 2.0 ? Many people are talking about their friends who did the test etc... but many people also repeat wrong things.
My Steam tells me that i played at least 150 hrs in this League.

I'm just an average Player
- Ladder playing only
- Coming back from time to time
- never lvl'd higher than 90

I played for more than 100 hours now in Warbands
Rsults are 87, 78 and 68 Charcters

I dropped 1 Ex yet and a few Items which may be worth ~4-5 Ex in total
This massive Dropluck wasn't frustrating enough for me to stop again.
That i bought my armor for 420 Points days before you sell it for much less wasn't frustrating enough for me to stop again.
That I currently don't find the right character for me to play with wasn't frustrating enough for me to stop again.

But after reading this...

GGG, I really like this game - but what I see here....

It's the same shit much of those Upper-Class people do in Real-Life.
They use any Possiblity to get Richer and take more from the poor.

Keeping something like this as a little secret and waiting for average Players to find out by themselves....
What you did here is like waiting that a Father of 3 Children with 2 Jobs finds out how he can avoid paying taxes if he puts his money to banks in other lands.... but which money?
Don't you realize that most normal players would (COULD!) never invest 2 ex just to try out if some affixes are still there after using an Orb whose Tooltip says that it erases "EVERYTHING"?

I'm short before saying words i would regret...

WoOW.... frustration level reached... I'll check the next Ladder.

My interest in POE rushed from 100 to 0 in Minutes.
7 hrs ago I was talking with a friend about that I love that even if i stop playing for some months I can always come back - but i swear, that I've never been that pissed when i stopped.

So long and thx for all the fish
Pree
You tell 'em Chris!

It amazes me how many people are butthurt because of their entitlement or how -they- want things to be.

Misinformation is a major part of all competitive games.

For some people to be so upset about a basic thing like this is flabbergasting.

It's like it's their first day seeing the world for the first time, or have incredibly thin skin and rose coloured glasses.

We are not all friends in this PoE "community" that people like to talk about.

The "community" blah blah blah, they lied to the "community" they manipulated the "community" for their benefit.

I feel a new Grand Canyon is being formed from the river of tears.

It's satisfying for me to watch.
stop over moderating that makes the official forums useless
"
bchan wrote:
You tell 'em Chris!

It amazes me how many people are butthurt because of their entitlement or how -they- want things to be.

It's like it's their first day seeing the world for the first time, or have incredibly thin skin and rose coloured glasses.

The "community" blah blah blah, they lied to the "community" they manipulated the "community" for their benefit.

I guess you are one of those that got richer?Defening them.
PoE: Experiments of human behavior disguised as an ARPG video game?

My suspicions have been confirmed!

"
bchan wrote:
You tell 'em Chris!

Finally somebody speaking the truth. You want make 72 mirrors? Better work harder and be creative, or just play as a normal player. Stop hoping mirror drops from the sky. How about ask apple to teach you make your own Iphone? How about GGG just give free GG items to all of you?
"
bchan wrote:
You tell 'em Chris!

I feel really sry for you man...
I don't know why you play games - I do it to have fun.

You seem to need this to be a bigger a*hole then you could ever be in reallife

I didn't know this, I was even too lazy to level my masters. If anything it was purely coincidental that the general population didn't figure this out. With millions of unique players over the past year, you would imagine that someone would have said something.

There's probably even more secret recipes and crafting methods that the general population doesn't know about.

GGG has never really revealed recipes or methods of crafting, and this is what I expect.

Not mad at all, it's just the way the cookie crumbles.
Peupel should really need to relativize what a video game is and SHOULD BE, aka a fantasy, a pleasure.

You've been brainwashed by video games compagnies, accepting that frustration equal gameplay.

PoE should not be ruled by the Hollow cost of the bullshit real life.

Where can you fly now, if your only escape HAVE to be corrupted by your slave brain too ?

You are the problem moutton peupel, not GGG.
Last edited by Beloresin on Aug 20, 2015, 8:17:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info