2.0.2 Patch Notes

Thanks for the patch, awesome changes and 3D art !
IGN TylordRampage
Increased the drop rate of end-game Maps to smoothen the curve into level 74-79 maps.

i almost cried when i saw that. thanks
"
Akiner wrote:
Increased the drop rate of end-game Maps to smoothen the curve into level 74-79 maps.

i almost cried when i saw that. thanks

You will cry when you actually see it did nothing.
Casually casual.

''Vigilant Strike, Heavy Strike, Viper Strike, Dominating Blow and Infernal Blow now only play their on-hit effects on the main targets when used with Melee Splash.''

whut?
Awesome fixes and content thanks GGG!
nothing too interesting but whatever. the next expansion is where the game will make or break it.

nerf haku and vagan though, the damage those shits deal is 10-20 (!) levels over their map level!!!

and adding new tempests when the rare ones NEVER EVER spawn is a sad joke
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Aug 20, 2015, 5:52:27 AM
So, is tehre then any new ITEMS ?.
@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd

@the_pest - @ioneshotbosses_eightkai
"
You will cry when you actually see it did nothing.

more maps drop indeed, but still low level maps. just got a bunch of lvl 68 and 69 maps in lvl 77 maps. i know that this is a low sample size, but still im kinda regretting the 20 bucks for the stashtabs that i bought yesterday.
Last edited by Koksii on Aug 20, 2015, 6:38:15 AM
jack the axe finally gets 2d art now that i am looking forward to
Now instead of getting maps u are getting "maps" like 68,69,70, u are decrased map drops, yesterday i could sustain 76 maps, today i can run 73 maps when i recipe those low lvl once:P CMON

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info