2.0.2 Patch Notes

It's a nice update, but the DISCHARGE thing maybe for me is not the best option, See all colors let u know that ur are using all charges, and it looks awesome too.
The game is stuck in loading area screen when moving to an area.
Same thing keeps happening to me. Repeatedly hanging any time I zone.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
"
Mogwaii wrote:
The game is stuck in loading area screen when moving to an area.

Yes, same here. The patch broke the game completely for me.
First and second loading screens work fine, the 3rd one crashes the game. That happened 5 times now.

Another thing i noticed: I opened a map in my HO and while the portals opened, the fps dropped to single digits.
Changes to Torchoak Grove in Kaom's Dream. I'm trying to figure out the point. Way too hard.
Bachelor, UNC fan, terrible guitar player, doggy daddy.
"
Fixed a bug where Mana on Hit wasn't being applied to off-hand attacks.

Why does it now feel like my mana on hit is no longer working on cyclone?

I was able to easily sustain mana previously, did something else change?

-Was not on lockstep. Desync a likely cause.
Last edited by thepmrc on Aug 19, 2015, 11:58:39 PM
Having issue when loading between zone, game go into infinite loading.
Some people on the global are having it too, may it be due itemfiltering being messed up ?
WOW poison temest is tooooo strong almost ripped instantly
"
Bandung974 wrote:
may it be due itemfiltering being messed up ?

Seems likely. I turned off the filter and no problems since 10-12 loading screens.
"
dopexter wrote:
Another thing i noticed: I opened a map in my HO and while the portals opened, the fps dropped to single digits.

You played a map? On patching day? *speechless*
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info