2.0.2 Patch Notes

Fuck this stupid ass patch, nerfed the absolute fuck out of my whispering ice build. Why mid league nerfs? You don't usually make a build complete shit mid league... been playing for like 5 years now and this has made me so fucking angry. Sure whispering ice build is strong but the clear speed isn't that great due to duration spell... it's just safe & fun. How about flameblast? That didn't get nerfed for like 2 leagues and it was nerfed after the league ended before the next started... Summoners same deal... lightning arrow ages ago same deal... freeze pulse same deal... Just nerf shit mid patch (probably going to lose lots of money in gear to re-sell and respec) Fucking hell why... YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO HIRE A PERSON CALLED FUN POLICE AT GGG - is this patch needed maybe? Is it a fun change? No you need a fun police employee to ensure your game stays fun... Every single time... every single patch just fucking hey wana get 1 shot? Here have an invasion boss - malachai normal hitting 8k damage - storm herald - POISON CLOUD TEMPEST.

GG GGG >.<

In short WTS

Let me know if you want to play a build that sucks dick I'll sell you my shit. In the meantime I'll be not playing this shitty fucking game anymore.

P.S guild member instantly ripped to posion cloud tempest at the entrance of a map (he was in the map 2 seconds and died) Fucking awesome shit GGG...

yeah we have map drops but we lost the fun with it /i'm out fuck this
Last edited by Maybon on Aug 20, 2015, 12:23:58 AM
people complaining about whispering ice nerf

get over it its op

i still melt 81 map bosses in seconds

besides increased duration is really good with it now, even longer duration then you could get before
Last edited by XStinger on Aug 20, 2015, 12:30:42 AM
A huge patch with fixes, ty!
My jack the axe art is still the same. I was wearing it before patch. I tried restarting my game. Same old bland art, can anyone else confirm their jack the axe looking different or the same?
Wtf happened to lightning warp...?
Reduced duration does not work with it anymore. Letter on skill icon is displayed but it does not affect delay duration whatsoever.
Hopefully just a bug... otherwise it's just f'd up.
Last edited by melodia1 on Aug 20, 2015, 1:05:17 AM
Yeah, the filter seemed to be the issue of the game freezes. Turned it off and it runs fine since an hour. My IIQ-Ranger is unplayable though.

By the way, does someone else have weird fps spikes while v-sync? I mean, its possible that i just imagine things and/or my pc freaks out for some reason. But the fps-counter looks like the monitoring of a heart rate sometimes. It loves to spike above 110-130 pretty often.
Before this patch, I was using convocation without issue in my clone-minion bow ranger build. After this patch, Every time I try and use convocation, it eats the cooldown, my character does the usual animation, but none of my minions are "teleported" to my location. Something happened to break this ability. :(
nice patch fixed some broke more gj i just died to 3s screen freeze
"
Shazmo wrote:
Funny, I must have missed the part in the patch notes about BUSTING LOOT FILTERS!!!!

WELL PLAYED SIRS, WELL PLAYED!

In your .filter change "Spike Shield" in "Spiked Shield"
"
Increased the drop rate of end-game Maps to smoothen the curve into level 74-79 maps.

Running 74-79 maps.

Results are 1 to 2 -5 to -9 drops per map.

Do I need to spell out the problem here, which wasn't addressed?
Casually casual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info