2.0.2 Patch Notes

"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Flame Dash now travels the same distance regardless of whether you're holding shift, when attempting to travel to or beyond maximum distance of the skill.

I thought this was going to change it so that you instantly flame dash even if you click further away than flame dash can reach from your current position, instead of the char walking a certain distance and then casting flame dash...
1H+Shield High Block&Spell Block Tank: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/868995
Ice Crash Crit Staff AKA "The Shaterring Karui": https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1289037
Tanky Block+AR+EV Ranger Crit Reave Dagger/Claw: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1301888
"
tiarel35 wrote:
"
Shazmo wrote:
Funny, I must have missed the part in the patch notes about BUSTING LOOT FILTERS!!!!

WELL PLAYED SIRS, WELL PLAYED!

In your .filter change "Spike Shield" in "Spiked Shield"

I can't believe how pointless that fix is. Who is in charge at GGG, anyway? Get your shit together.
"
ComradeSerge wrote:
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Flame Dash now travels the same distance regardless of whether you're holding shift, when attempting to travel to or beyond maximum distance of the skill.

I thought this was going to change it so that you instantly flame dash even if you click further away than flame dash can reach from your current position, instead of the char walking a certain distance and then casting flame dash...

Wow. I can't believe that either. It's like no one at GGG actually plays the game, and I can't blame them.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Soo lets say you have 6 Charges of every type and use discharge, what exactly is the "dominant" version ?

Im assuming dominant means it plays the effect of the one with the most charges soo if you have an equal amount of charges what happens ?

Obviously this is damage related... duuh
"
"
tiarel35 wrote:
"
Shazmo wrote:
Funny, I must have missed the part in the patch notes about BUSTING LOOT FILTERS!!!!

WELL PLAYED SIRS, WELL PLAYED!

I can't believe how pointless that fix is. Who is in charge at GGG, anyway? Get your shit together.

Considering they STILL think that 'armor' is spelled "ARMOUR" after all these years... are you even surprised?
"
Ontis wrote:
"
"
tiarel35 wrote:

Considering they STILL think that 'armor' is spelled "ARMOUR" after all these years... are you even surprised?

But the correct spelling is armour. Just like the correct spelling is coloured and through instead of colored and thru.

GGG is not an american company.
The Discharge QoL is pretty decent, feeling like I lag abit less.

You guys should really do something about this, maybe let us disable the particle effects or something. It would make the skill way more popular. Or atleast let us remove them from the game client without getting banned for that. :/
"
Ontis wrote:
"

Considering they STILL think that 'armor' is spelled "ARMOUR" after all these years... are you even surprised?[/quote]

you mad bro?!
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Looking forward to trying out the new "smoothed" map drops. Also thanks for the bug fixes. Hopefully with currency investment I can sustain higher than 75+ maps again (Pre-2.0, I could easily sustain 77s and 78s using the same methods).

Keep up the good work GGG!
Last edited by TheKillerNacho on Aug 20, 2015, 9:52:08 AM
Nice patch! would be nice to improve infernal mantle art...doesn't look infernal to me...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info