2.0.2 Patch Notes

Imo the Lemur pet is too small ... can we have an option to increse size?
BLAMT!
"
"
XStinger wrote:
people complaining about whispering ice nerf

get over it its op

i still melt 81 map bosses in seconds

besides increased duration is really good with it now, even longer duration then you could get before

Doesn't change the fact that it IS a mid-league nerf, does it? They basically made the increased duration gem necessary, which probably will replace life leech in most builds. As the guy was saying, how long did it take for them to nerf flameblast?

GGG has only been f'ing up for the past few months. To be fair, I guess the divination cards and the removal of eternal orbs are ok changes. I'm mostly pissed off about the map system, but every other little screw-up pisses me off even more.

I changed from LL to Liferegen, picked some other passiv nodes and support gems and its even better than before. And no, Increased Duration is notnecessary:)
Thank you for the map update, but there are very contradictory feedbacks in this thread.

I think for now I'll just wait and see, I'll keep my legacy 77+ map pool, and continue creating/levelling new characters instead.

Is Zana 8 concerned by the update ? She doesn't give level 77 maps anymore, and this is very boring for my level 95 witch to play 74 zana maps most of the time... Make her give up to 79 maps when level 8 !! Or raise the bar and make masters up to level 10 where they would give maps up to, say, 80.
Last edited by FNX_Heroes on Aug 21, 2015, 5:56:04 AM
I did some testing with this new maps drop and i must say it is absolutely awful.

Before the patch i could manage to sustain 78+ the last few days, was pretty hard but with good rolled maps and some atziri fragments i could manage to get decent map drops.

At the launch of the patch my luck was down and i only had 2x78 maps left with 17x77, saw the change so i was like "awsome i'll probably get back to 79+" but turn out i was wrong.

Got back to 77 and did 20 of these with minimum 90% quantity, with most of them being 100-120% and i didnt get a single +1, only managed to get 5 or 6 77maps.

After that i did for testing purpose a 196% quantity 77 map which only droped a single 78 map.

Seriously this can't be just bad luck you must have messed up something i don't know.

I'm now left with 2x77 1x78 and 1x82, might just go rip myself on that core map and don't care anymore about exp.
"
I did some testing with this new maps drop and i must say it is absolutely awful.

Before the patch i could manage to sustain 78+ the last few days, was pretty hard but with good rolled maps and some atziri fragments i could manage to get decent map drops.

At the launch of the patch my luck was down and i only had 2x78 maps left with 17x77, saw the change so i was like "awsome i'll probably get back to 79+" but turn out i was wrong.

Got back to 77 and did 20 of these with minimum 90% quantity, with most of them being 100-120% and i didnt get a single +1, only managed to get 5 or 6 77maps.

After that i did for testing purpose a 196% quantity 77 map which only droped a single 78 map.

Seriously this can't be just bad luck you must have messed up something i don't know.

I'm now left with 2x77 1x78 and 1x82, might just go rip myself on that core map and don't care anymore about exp.

Agreed.

I had 2x77 Maps. A couple of 74. Waited for the Patch to finally get some more Maps at higher Level.
LOL
Now I am left with some 72 and a single 73 ... thx GGG for this "great" Content Update :(
Map drops even feel nerfed for me tbh. Before the patch i saved up like ~20 75 maps. I was able to sustain up to 75. After the patch im back to 73. I know its a small sample size but come on...
afk mode bug not fixed it happens to me every 10 min all the time
pls hellp me its boring
The map drops are worse than 2.0 even, it seems. It's not just RNG. People who have been playing the game so long, doing high level maps for literally years at this point, can tell when something is wrong. It's noticeably worse, it's not just a bad streak. You don't have to do a statistical thesis on map drops to make that leap here. In the past, even in 2.0, you would get +0/1 maps pretty frequently. There's a noticeable difference now.

I took screenshots, but unfortunately not of all the 77s. I'm not going to clutter this with them though, maybe another time. But I ran basically most of an inventory row of high IIQ, pack size, and even Zana Bloodlines (on the 78s, one had 147 IIQ and pack size, which for a hardcore solo player not using fragments, because I have none, is pretty high) 77-78s. Now I have two 78s left and a 79, nothing else until 75 or lower (not new, I had them, bought most of my 78s and 77s). From I don't know, like 6 or so 77s I didn't find one +1 or even a +0 iirc (I didn't record unfortunately, but I'm positive I didn't get one +0/+1, I did get one 76). And from 4 78s I got nothing as well, like two 75s and a bunch of trash.

I gave up for now. Only have three maps left of any value at my level, and I don't really have enough to buy every map I run.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Last edited by BoltThrower87 on Aug 21, 2015, 11:42:03 PM
"
melodia1 wrote:
Wtf happened to lightning warp...?
Reduced duration does not work with it anymore. Letter on skill icon is displayed but it does not affect delay duration whatsoever.
Hopefully just a bug... otherwise it's just f'd up.

yea, i've also noticed how lightning warp is much slower than before.
ninja nerf or just a bug?
please explain or fix this asap.
regarding item trades: i don't check the forum often so don't send me PMs about the items i have for sale, just add me ingame and contact me when i'm online.

i'm usually online for a few hours after 20.00 UTC and a lot more during weekends.
You just ruined Flame Dash travel distance.
Edit: Oh, and the bug stil there. Nice job.
Edit again: Oh, and we have old travel distance on diagonal directions. Looks like we simply have square restrictive area on FD.

Some students were employed?

Excuse my broken eng. anyway.
Last edited by _Arhon_ on Aug 23, 2015, 9:57:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info