2.0.2 Patch Notes

"
KappaSchiv wrote:
"
GGG_Neon wrote:

Chieftain spectres no longer call down monkeys from nearby trees.

Apes.

Monkeys have tails.

Thank you for pointing this out, it has been corrected.
"
Soulsniper wrote:
Too little too late... I hope your streams will be enough to support PoE. I am done with all the catering to a small handful of players. I love this game and has some good times, thank you for those... I already quit when I found out I was wasting my time and currency on rolling good maps.

You needed to fix this in beta, and I am not staying around for the next time you bend over your paying player base.

I agree about the maps, and won't be playing either. Can you explain about the catering to a small handul of players, though. I assumed that GGG made the stupid low-74+map-drops decision without any player input.

---

Also, to GGG, it seems like every build that I come up with gets nerfed. What's the point in trying to make OP builds? I assume that in your guys' ideal world that all the top builds, except ones that cost 50+ exalts, have the same effectiveness. This is a game-killing perspective, and making changes which effect builds should wait until the league is over.

Imagine more swearing mixed in above.

ggg, f off
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
KappaSchiv wrote:
"
GGG_Neon wrote:

Chieftain spectres no longer call down monkeys from nearby trees.

Apes.

Monkeys have tails.

Thank you for pointing this out, it has been corrected.

Hey Henry, is there any info about nerf +3 Bow or +3 fire Staves recipe? Anything you can share and help?
CROSS-LEAGUE TRADING: pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1418564
Adding more tempests won't make Tempest not suck. I can elaborate if anyone cares.
I was so exited about the in game art change but then cried when i saw you ignored cybils paw, its a more commonly used unique that has a very cool 2d art of a white lions paw, but in game it looks like just 2 blades.
show totem's life please ffs
"
ElChivoDiablo wrote:
Gotta say, pretty disappointed in the one-line mention of map drops. I had already figured it was just going to be a numbers tweak, which means it's still COMPLETELY RNG on getting +1/2 maps to drop. Oh well, glad I'm leveling a new character. I don't suspect map drops will actually be any better at this point.

I'm not quite sure how you "smooth" out a brick wall....

I like your brick wall metaphor, but it is more of a barrier made out of elastic - you get past it once in a while but then your get hurled back to start over. Repeat until you quit.
What's this about level 8 Catarina getting a new craft mod? Global channels are swarmed with rumours. Just a rumour? I don't see any info regarding this in the patch notes.
nice potato improves! :D
"
GGG_Neon wrote:

Trade chat is no longer enabled by default for new players.

I lol'd. Nice long list of patches.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info