2.0.2 Patch Notes

Thank you, looks more like new expansion
"
Tormented Spirits now only flee from Players (as opposed to also fleeing from their minions).

**Happy**
I shall purify you in flame, noob of nightmare!

The Energy From Within unique Jewel now transforms Life into Energy Shield at 100% of its value.

Oh, cool. Now you can transform that 20% life at shadow into ES for 5 skill points investment. Kind of a joke-of-a-change, when there is no meaningful life node patch near any jewel socket.
that's a lot of bug fixes. good work!
is there any chance of removing the constant noise stygian revenants are making when you have them as spectres?
"
GGG_Neon wrote:

Chieftain spectres no longer call down monkeys from nearby trees.

Apes.

Monkeys have tails.
when is this patch deployed? game is still 2.0.1 for me.
Increased the drop rate of end-game Maps to smoothen the curve into level 74-79 maps

ok so what does that mean??? Does it imply that maps from 68-73 will drop more often to roll maps up into 74? or will it mean that 74-79 maps will drop more within the map levels.

last time when map changes were done it was more specific on what was going on with them.

and spending currancy to roll maps to make them harder/impossible to get more map returns shouldn't be the only way. not everyone can do that. not everyone has an op build and can spend 20ex on a chr build to run some of those impossible deadly maps just to try to maybe get 1 or 2 maps to drop in that map and the people spending 10-15c to roll a map is just wasting currancy, because to make it a suicide map and still get no returns and keep doing it over and over should of stopped and just said ok ill just play whatever i get when it is alch'd.

but again more info on what was posted because to me it just seems like more 68-73 maps will fall and hopefully isnt the case.
rawrawr
lol to all the misers who overpriced their 77-79 maps at 40c-1ex on poetrade. Looks like comeuppance for you! Now you'll be forced to sell all those you hoarded for 2c :)
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Version 2.0.2

Balance:

Increased the drop rate of end-game Maps to smoothen the curve into level 74-79 maps.

I'm so happy I could cry! ;)

"
Explosive Arrow's damage has been reduced in PvP. Its attack time override is now 200ms (from 400ms).

That was really needed. Thanks a lot.

Vote for best patch notes since a very long time!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
Bulwix257 wrote:
GGG Please read this!

Leap Slam is buggy! Sometimes you can't jump over edges you were usually ale to. You just stand on point and jump. I'm 100% sure that this is a bug because other movement skills(flame dash, lightning warp) can teleport there and sometimes if you stay real tough and have some patient you leap after 6 jumps on point to the wanted place.

Sorry for my non-perfect english.

Leap Slam distance was reduced. There are places in the game now where you used to be able leap that you cannot reach now because the distance was reduced.

Also, Flame Dash and Lightning Warp have their own distance values that are not equal to Leap Slam. At the moment I believe Lightning Warp has the greatest distance, but at the same time there are some vertical obstacles that Lightning Warp won't cross that you can Leap or Flame Dash over.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info