[2.2] A Storm of Ice and Fire - Avatar of Fire CI Whispering Ice - Uber Viable!

"
AlluriaRin wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:

This build can be played with a Witch, but then you will NEED Skyforth (i.e. really high budget). Without stun immunity a character with 1 life is a sitting duck in high tier maps. Scion has an option of taking Unwavering Stance that's not possible with a Witch. Many CI Witch builds use Chayula, but we can't give up Astramentis, it's too good.

But if I'll have Skyforth, this problem can be solved, right? Gear is not a problem, I just lookin' for some alternative variants. :)

Thx for your answers!!

With a Witch start, you will take Potency of Will for the Icestorm duration instead of Exceptional Performance. And you will need to do something about resists, because you won't have the Scion resistance nodes (Sentinel), i.e. you will be 28% all resistance short plus even more because of using Skyforth instead of rare boots. You will need to get good jewels with resistance as 4th mod. Then again, if you can afford Skyforth that shouldn't be a problem.

Oh, also, Witch won't have the Berserker Ascendancy class, you will need to use Life Leech gem instead of something else, i.e. basically run a 2.1 version of this build.

The more I think about it the more I doubt that the Witch version is worth it. Scion is so much better.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Mar 14, 2016, 3:06:36 PM
What would your gem priority be for increasing quality?
Last edited by Tynial on Mar 14, 2016, 6:23:31 PM
"
Tynial wrote:
What would your gem priority be for increasing quality?

1. Cold to Fire
2. Concentrated Effect
3. Elemental Focus
4. Fire Penetration
5. Spell Echo / Controlled Destruction

I'd go with this.
what would u suggest heading for first through leveling its always so hard to decide where to go with no leveling trees xD
I'll just leave this here...
Spoiler

Will try to make a video next time.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
I'll just leave this here...
Spoiler

Will try to make a video next time.

Grats! Must be that 21/20 gem ;)
"
Grats! Must be that 21/20 gem ;)

Thanks!

MY PRECIOUS definitely helped!

Took a while to level a batch of them to 20 between the new league and the Lab runs, then cut them to 1/20, then level to 20 again, and they all bricked except for the very last one! On a related note, I have a bunch of 20/20's for sale now ;)
so..i got one shavv from domi in A3..and wondering if this BD could go lowlife?
which is better between CI an LL?
"
toyhi wrote:
so..i got one shavv from domi in A3..and wondering if this BD could go lowlife?
which is better between CI an LL?

LL WI is a totally different build. This build will not work with LL. There was an explanation a few pages ago.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info