[2.2] A Storm of Ice and Fire - Avatar of Fire CI Whispering Ice - Uber Viable!

[

I picked up CI around level 60, it depends on your gear, but I suggest going for CI on something like 70-75.[/quote]

How many ES at that time?
Not enough :P Around 3-3,5k with discipline on I think but don't remember, now on 84 I've got 7k+.
I went for CI way too early, but didn't have respec points left to do the 20 points respec after level 70, so had to struggle a bit for some time.
in my experience, is much better berserker than slayer. that 10% more damage make a great difference with the 30% increase damage with uniques and rare from slayer and the life leech.
"
awesome build. but.. reflect..

75% fire resist, Warlord mark+life leech gem and AA (to reduce fire damage even more, yes, it's work for reflect too), and ES nearlly full (Ruby flask for boss can keep you totally safe, since curses effect reduced versus boss).
Cool modification in this build.

I add Cast while Channelling Support and main skill Scorching Ray.

And... Icestorm more controlled visual and directly without any loss damage and Scorching Ray gives me buffs for fire penetration and adds more fire damage. Very excellent.

But I think you're need 6S5L or 6L staff for it.

Full my build based in this tutorial will published lately, when I buy 6L 900ES body armor. Thinking I can use Warlord's mark and Temporal Chains together. It will be awesome.
Last edited by KickMind on Jan 29, 2017, 6:47:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info