Knockback

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
It does absolutely nothing other than moving you.

Alright thanks. Just to confirm though, you can use abilities during the knockback animation?
he just said it doesn't do anything but moving the affected. it doesn't interrupt at all, which are reserved for stuns and freezing.
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
he just said it doesn't do anything but moving the affected. it doesn't interrupt at all, which are reserved for stuns and freezing.

Just wanted to make sure. I don't actually have a Chayula to test things out.
Mark, please, can you tell me if chain and fork work knockback?

I think it works with bouth but I am not sure.

And what if I have pierce aswell?
If I pierce a target, this means that I stil lhit it and do damage, right?, will I be able to knock it back aswell?
same foe cannot be hit twice in a row to knockback will not cause a second hit, it happens after calculations anyways (technically at same time but thats trivial).

knockback works on attacks, bow skills are attacks. chain pierce and fork does not stop effects from working but certain skills trigger differently. knockback isn't a "skill" but an added effect, which happens on-hit.
Because your reply didn't bring any information to me I will ask 3 questions that need three short answers in the pattern of Yes and No:
1. Can chained projectiles trigger knockback? - Yes or No
2. Can pierced projectile trigger knockback aswell? - Yes or No
3. Can the pierced projectile knockback the second enemy that it hits, after it already pierced different enemy? - Yes or No
all hits knockback
all answers are yes
Awesome!
Thank you very much!
What is the distance a monster gets knocked back?

for example:
i'm a bowman. if the melee monster is hitting me and I knock it back, am i out of his attack range?

Just trying to figure out if Split arrow-knockback is a good combo so i dont have to kite.
yes it'll place foes out of melee range, but not enough to remove need to kit, unless you have awkwardly high attack rate with 100% knockback.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info