PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Item Rarity

"
soul4hdwn wrote:
then thats an issue to look into, however rarity and quant DOES work on DoT skills... =/

Yeah thats what seemed like a bug to me, the fact that it now works on other DoT skills but not on RF.
did you check your status window? press C then click RF icon and click the second tab. if it isn't showing up there as an increase, then yeah something is wrong even more.
Hey,

I'm a great fan of the game, and I have a simple question regarding this game.

So, I'v been using this gem lately, and to be frank, I guess the drops has been getting more yellow/blue. Anywho, does this gem need to be linked to the spell that finishes off the enemy, for me to get higher % chance on slain enemies?

Or, could I have this gem put somewhere else and still benefit from the Magic find?

Currently, I'v got the gem linked to Projectile Weakness curse, but it's not always i pop that curse when trash mobs are fairly easy still.

Thanks in advance.

/mebebebe
"
Anywho, does this gem need to be linked to the spell that finishes off the enemy, for me to get higher % chance on slain enemies?

Yes, as its description says.

Curses can't hit or deal damage, you can't kill stuff with them. Linking IIR to a curse doesn't do anything.
Sorry Exile, but your loot is in another dungeon!
IGN: Delirii
"
Delirii wrote:
"
Anywho, does this gem need to be linked to the spell that finishes off the enemy, for me to get higher % chance on slain enemies?

Yes, as its description says.

Curses can't hit or deal damage, you can't kill stuff with them. Linking IIR to a curse doesn't do anything.

Thanks, then i'll be doing some changes later on today.

G'day.
I have read that IIQ on gear does not apply to maps, can someone confirm if this is true for IIR?

Thanks

really sure that this gem only works on the Killskill ?

But i can use them on my casted Zombi Minions ? or work it only by my Skills ?
"
_BADKARMA_ wrote:
I have read that IIQ on gear does not apply to maps, can someone confirm if this is true for IIR?

Thanks

This is one of the most common misquotes floating around. IIQ applies in maps, but not to map drops. Same for IIR.

What that means is your IIQ on gear (and with legacy gems) will get you more non-map items when you run a map. IIR performs the same way.

"
Beelzebob wrote:
really sure that this gem only works on the Killskill ?

But i can use them on my casted Zombi Minions ? or work it only by my Skills ?
If you link an IIR gem to a zombie your zombies have better rarity, but if your zombies don't get the kill then you don;t benefit from it.

Likewise if you put IIR in your, let's say, fireball your kills with fireball and only fireball benefit from increased rarity. But your zombies, if they get kills, don't have said increased rarity.

IIR will work for essentially any non-DoT damage source you can create. But only the damage source you link it to.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
Ok, so, this has been asked several times in the past, but there have been several patches about it, too, so now I'm confused and can't find an accurate, *recent* answer.

Poison Arrow + Item Rarity.
Does the IIR bonus apply to the monsters killed by the chaos cloud ?

The unofficial wiki says it works with any DoT, but as a proof, they give the link to the 1.0.6 patch notes, which only talk about Item Rarity now working with Righteous Fire.

Does anyone have an answer, and a link to a dev post stating it ?

Thanks !
Please. No more labyrinth.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info