Australian Gateway Latency Issue

"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
This isn't anything to do with the Australian servers. It's purely a network issue.

I am still waiting for an update from SoftLayer. I will update this thread when I hear back.

Has nothing to do with the servers, yet affects people regardless of their ISP and only when they're playing PoE. Toppest of lels. GGG logic.
@UnfairMonopoly
Last edited by ZiggySobotka on Aug 6, 2015, 5:16:49 AM
"
Ghangurighan wrote:
"
Hey guys. Check your ISP it must be that. Let's say at launch there were 10 000 players and 9 700 of them had issues with connection, fps and what-not. GGG only answer was check your ISP. If almost 100% of the population in game has problems I wouldn't blame ISP.

Just so you know, this particular problem seems to be fairly isolated to a small percentage of the population and is completely different to current existing problems, next time, I would suggest you actually read what's going on before you come into a genuinely helpful thread and being very passive aggressive for no reason.
Call it experience.

It's always our ISPs, even when it's not. One day, we'll just skip that section of the discussion and move straight to the "fixing the actual problem" stage. A guy can dream.
Can we please have an update on the fix, i dont have the problem but all the people i play with do......................................
HC ThisIsCryptoStory - 92 Marauder - Max Block Cyclone
HC CryptoCanBow - 87 Ranger - LA Crit
HC CryptoCanSpeed - 82 Shadow - Nothing
HC CryptoCanScion - 90 Scion - Elemental Reave
HC CryptoFirsteverTempla - 78 Templar - Max Block Incinerate
"
Pathological wrote:
"
Ghangurighan wrote:
"
Hey guys. Check your ISP it must be that. Let's say at launch there were 10 000 players and 9 700 of them had issues with connection, fps and what-not. GGG only answer was check your ISP. If almost 100% of the population in game has problems I wouldn't blame ISP.

Just so you know, this particular problem seems to be fairly isolated to a small percentage of the population and is completely different to current existing problems, next time, I would suggest you actually read what's going on before you come into a genuinely helpful thread and being very passive aggressive for no reason.
Call it experience.

It's always our ISPs, even when it's not. One day, we'll just skip that section of the discussion and move straight to the "fixing the actual problem" stage. A guy can dream.

stop cucking yourself
kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbFE90QKJIw
vs
adults https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 business a-blazing but no more t-shirts
Bump to say that I am also encountering this issue. Optus ADSL2+ connection and until yesterday or the day before I wasn't experiencing any issues. Thanks to Fitzy_GGG for the replies and dealing with the nonsense. It's obviously not a server issue.
Seriously Glad im not the only one.....
im on Optus NBN, 100mb download, 50 upload, and the lagg is :(
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
im on Telstra Cable 110 Megabit . Not lagging here
HC ThisIsCryptoStory - 92 Marauder - Max Block Cyclone
HC CryptoCanBow - 87 Ranger - LA Crit
HC CryptoCanSpeed - 82 Shadow - Nothing
HC CryptoCanScion - 90 Scion - Elemental Reave
HC CryptoFirsteverTempla - 78 Templar - Max Block Incinerate
same here, optus cable, best ping i get is aorund 200, with up to 2k spikes at times,its more reliable to play on NA servers atm, and i can even use lockstep there, its better than wat i get with aussie servers with the huge lag spikes
Really hope this gets fixed soon...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info