Grocery's NO REFLECT CI Chaos Incinerate Build

Hey guys, I also have the same build.

I am wondering if EE would work with this build.

pure chaos incinerate does not proc EE, but CWDT linked with lightning skill will.

If EE proced, does it boost chaos incinerate damage?

Does any one know the answer to this?
In one of Grocery's recent videos I believe he said that this build wasn't viable for some of the higher level maps because the bosses do too much damage. I was wondering if you (Grocery) had considered some alterations or other possibilities.

Here's an alternative build using a witch that I think gives more survivability
but sacrifices some damage, mostly in the form of cast speed.

It gets the enemies can have 1 additional curse notable which would be used for a high level enfeeble, which would give over 30% reduction to damage output from normal enemies and about 13% from map bosses.

The jewel node near the life and energy shield would have this jewel.

additionally if one were to get the corrupted chayula with +1 to amount of enemy curses amulet, you could then regret the 5 points used to get to whispers of doom. (and get some cast speed back or invest more into es.)

and with the +1 to curses I imagine that you would move the whirling blades FA + Fort to your blade, and perhaps use some curse on hit ability. Even though i really like the whirling blades and consider it a part of the build, consider removing either it or LW to make room for a vaal discipline with increased duration on it. From the looks of it the vaal discipline should mean god mode, and to have it last 5 seconds rather than 3, I expect should make a big difference.

Maybe an ID > VD > Enfeeble < Enduring Cry instead of LW.

I'm not sure if the reduction to cast speed is something that ruins the damage too severely to make the build pointless or not. However there should be some other ways to get that damage back.

Anyway I digress, but thanks for the intriguing build Grocery; I know its based off someone elses witch build but referred to yours because I like the shadow character and your videos are well done.
Hey Grocery Here question for you again !

I doing alot of atziri runs , it goes verry smooth almoust no deads sometimes yes when do stupid things,

i have 6 l infernal now ,but yet no curency to buy l 4 empower in warbands ,

in std i will buy 1 als i 'm on 11 k es now think with buy better gear i can have 12 a 13 k es.

What i wanne ask actually do you think its posible to do uber atziri whit this build ?

btw thx again still like your build :)
my ing is killwitches
"
Killhard wrote:
Hey Grocery Here question for you again !

I doing alot of atziri runs , it goes verry smooth almoust no deads sometimes yes when do stupid things,

i have 6 l infernal now ,but yet no curency to buy l 4 empower in warbands ,

in std i will buy 1 als i 'm on 11 k es now think with buy better gear i can have 12 a 13 k es.

What i wanne ask actually do you think its posible to do uber atziri whit this build ?

btw thx again still like your build :)

Haven't tried it with this build. If you play well it could be, but there are better builds for Uber farming imo.

Taking a break until new leagues, just fyi.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
I'm running a witch using this build. It works very well so far. Plenty of testing still to be done though.

In my six link robe I tried using a Reduced Mana gem, which works very well. No mana problems at all.

Happy with her so far, she's a good solid performer.

Rip'ed once only, a lack of attention the cause, my fault... otherwise --- flawless.

Best build that I've tried out of around 12 recent test builds.

Excellent!

Last edited by Rayzabladez on Oct 16, 2015, 1:19:50 AM
I was wondering is the leech on the belt is still working when all fire damage is converted to choas.
I assume its not. I know the belt its there for the damage offcourse and not for the leech, but it would be a nice bonus.

I'm trying this built, and im enjoying it so far. Got the 2 dagger and armor but not the right lvl yet.

hope the built won't get nerfed anytime soon.
"
SwiftXXX wrote:
I was wondering is the leech on the belt is still working when all fire damage is converted to choas.
I assume its not. I know the belt its there for the damage offcourse and not for the leech, but it would be a nice bonus.

Nope you don't get the fire leech

Nope you don't benefit from the .2% fire leech. I suggest a rare belt for more resists / ES if you need them over the 20-30% damage.
Last edited by 50miler on Oct 17, 2015, 10:15:25 PM
"
50miler wrote:
"
SwiftXXX wrote:

Nope you don't get the fire leech

Nope you don't benefit from the .2% fire leech. I suggest a rare belt for more resists / ES if you need them over the 20-30% damage.

correct. rare belts work just fine and can add more survivability for the loss of damage. No wrong choice.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
build looks interesting, right well started this from scratch and so far its going ok, still very low lvl but this is what im using atm until i can get better drops.

IGN: The_Nutcase
Last edited by ToxicXfi on Oct 23, 2015, 3:29:33 PM
this is my gear at the moment in act3 but almost finished, still not getting any ES based gear drop, think its due to playing as a shadow or maybe just purely unlucky, main question is i have an empower gem yet it's not corrupted so by not having a corrupted one with the +3 will the gem still work for the build? here is the gear so far, am up to 642 ES and 629dps with SP and 409dps with LMP

any suggestions welcome
IGN: The_Nutcase

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info