Grocery's NO REFLECT CI Chaos Incinerate Build

Thx for the reply, Good Tip, I had a AH-HA moment.
"
sporter26 wrote:
is faster casting useless in this setup ?

Not al all.
I use 5L : Incinerate + Eco + Lesser mult proj(switch to slower proj for boss) + Leech + Faster cast
I only have Empower Lvl 2 so i use Faster cast,it gives me more dps. when i'll level Empower to lvl 3 probabli will change Faster Cast but depends on DPS tooltip.
I only have lvl 20 Incinerate, maybe with a lvl 21 empower becomes stronger than Faster cast.
Depending on your gem level use what gives more dps.
Only demanding gems are Incinerate [obviouslly:)] life leech(here comes our survivability) and spell echo(dps boost but also mana savior)
I saw bunch of people streaming, using incinerate without LMP but i find it more helpfull on clearing packs of mobs.

Last edited by sabnocks on Sep 5, 2015, 7:35:52 PM
Do you think this build can do uber atziri? With your current setup... maybe adding taste of hate and/or rumi.
"
Ergolic wrote:
Do you think this build can do uber atziri? With your current setup... maybe adding taste of hate and/or rumi.

first page, Grocery's introduction:

"
Grocery wrote:
This Incinerate build utilizes a few uniques to bypass any and all reflect, even Uber Atziri split phase. I have videos posted on my channel Here

Answer for flasks...i belive both are useless on this build.

"
sabnocks wrote:
"
Ergolic wrote:

first page, Grocery's introduction:

"
Grocery wrote:
This Incinerate build utilizes a few uniques to bypass any and all reflect, even Uber Atziri split phase. I have videos posted on my channel Here

Answer for flasks...i belive both are useless on this build.

Yes it bypasses reflect, but is dps enough to make it? And defences?

All you need is very high ES head, shield and gloves.As you can read in first post, we need certain items for this build so we have limited number of items to cap our resist and get as much ES as we can.
On all gear listed by Grocery, i say we could switch the dream fragment ring for another moonstione ring, to increase our ES and gain more easely the capped resist.
the amulet eye of chayula is a must, on maps 75+ we realy start to feel the stuns from monsters.
As for damage, with all gems level 20/20 we can try the uber... simple :)
(personal opinion: i woulden't try the uber unless i'll have incinerate lvl 21 and empower lvl 3, the damage scaling from those is huge)

Hi! At what level did you start doing the apex of sacrifice?
Hi im trying this build and its very funny and fast for clearing maps, but here is my question in boots Grocery has Flammability, why? if all fire damage is turned into chaos maybe there is something im missing.
"
Fedega wrote:
Hi im trying this build and its very funny and fast for clearing maps, but here is my question in boots Grocery has Flammability, why? if all fire damage is turned into chaos maybe there is something im missing.

In fact it's useless. Maybe he's levelling it.

Anyway here's my corrent setup. I'm lv 74, i can easy clear lv 72 maps, still need to try other levels
i was able to clear lv 71 maps at about lv 68 btw

Skill tree with assassin's haste jewel:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYBAW8DHgYjBx4NfA5ID6sQWBEvEVARlhXXFr8W8xmKGyUfAh9BH8ci9CSLJjwqOCpTKo0rCit4LJwsvy2LL50yNDW5NsU22EV8SRtJUUuuVmNca13yXypfamJaYpVsC20ZcLt0VX_GhEiGrodli3qMNo_6kyeVLpcGl5eZmp1joS-ksacrrJivt7JwtAy0OLVItve-isM6w23EosrT0NDZE9lb34rfmOL35RnljukC6rrrY-wY7FXw1fFs-_X31yep?accountName=Grocery&characterName=DeathByReflect

Gear:

Spoiler

discipline and aa always running, chaos golem and enfeeble self casted (almost never used enfeeble, maps at max lv 73 for now), vaal summon skeletons give a nice meat shield, and also an aura (if i remember correctly, it gives fire dmg also to spells, so you have dps boost)
with atziri's and vaal haste i reach 10k tooltip dps, otherwise always having 7.5k
i have 7259 es

i bought the consuming dark for 39c, the boots for 1c, dream fragments for 5c, eye of chayula about 25c (a corrupted one i don't use for now)
everithing else selffound, selfcrafted, self linked (infernal mantle, which dropped in dried lake, took me about 78c in fuses and jewels)

my previous build was dual flame totem (currently lv 86, can clear 76 maps and atziri with about 10k dps per totem)
in this other build i spent about 30-40c; also, almost selffound

Give me suggestions on what to improve, what first and gem setups, if you like
i want to reach higer dps possibile first, instead of focusing on es (wich would be about 8k in few levels, i think is enough)
i'm planning to use another vaal haste, and maybe link both of them to increased duration, removing vaal summon skele and flame dash
maybe also a cast when stunned setup with cold snap and hypothermia
i'll also try arctic breath insted of summon skeletons, for that chilled ground effect (shock nova and arc doesn't seem to shock enemies, maybe the dmg they do is too low)
i don't find movement speed necessary to this build, since you always use whirling blades, so i would not reccomend to search for it on poe trade
Last edited by D_Caesar on Sep 10, 2015, 2:06:02 PM
Hi, sorry for question im seeing it anywhere.Is the survivability in this build mostly from the leech? Im doing this in HC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info