Grocery's NO REFLECT CI Chaos Incinerate Build

"
NooBikos wrote:
"
pedrocosta wrote:
Hi, I would like to try this build but I got a question, how is ur survivability with infernal mantle and that amount of mana reserved?? Do u take double damage because of that?? I have a build with infernal too and I had to switch it because I couldn't make through a magic boss.

As i play it infernal mantle isnt problem at all. If you take 2 elreon rings you will never drop under 35% mana. +i use in cwdt warlords mark, which is almost always up.. so extra mana leech.

I have 1 elreon ring and I never go under 35%, 2 can do some great map mods :)
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hi Grocery first i wanne say thx for your great ci incinerate build guide.

I play this build now for like 3 weeks on level 89 know just loving it, but i struggle with 1 thing the curse from academy boss ( silence ) , i also had this curse on waterways from magic mobs nothing help reflect shield or curse remove flask they just curse me right back Do you know any good solution for this ty ?
my ing is killwitches
Stun recovery is a needed roll on helmet and gloves? or i can get a 3 res and good energy shield only?
"
Fedega wrote:
Stun recovery is a needed roll on helmet and gloves? or i can get a 3 res and good energy shield only?

Nope. It is just not an insane GG rolled item :) 3 res and ES is ace.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Killhard wrote:
Hi Grocery first i wanne say thx for your great ci incinerate build guide.

I play this build now for like 3 weeks on level 89 know just loving it, but i struggle with 1 thing the curse from academy boss ( silence ) , i also had this curse on waterways from magic mobs nothing help reflect shield or curse remove flask they just curse me right back Do you know any good solution for this ty ?

Curse immune should be all you need. I don't have issues, but Academy can be rippy in general.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Sep 4, 2015, 9:05:08 AM
Hi- Thx for posting your build. When looking to buy The Consuming dark Dagger, does it matter what the stats are? Does the spell damage work only for the dagger? Or over all build spell damage? The price of these daggers is based on %spell damage and # Int.
Last edited by JesusIsMyLord on Sep 4, 2015, 3:05:12 AM
"
JesusIsMyLord wrote:
Hi- Thx for posting your build. When looking to buy The Consuming dark Dagger, does it matter what the stats are? Does the spell damage work only for the dagger? Or over all build spell damage? The price of these daggers is based on %spell damage and # Int.

Spell Damage is global. More is better,
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Thx for your reply. " Crafting Question ", If I buy a 40% spell damage "consuming dark dagger" and Exalt it ( or maybe use some other orb if not a exalt), will the spell damage go up?
Yes the damage will have to go up cause I believe 40 is the bottom roll for consuming dark, and you would use a divine orb if you can't find one for a reasonable price buy a cheap tabula rasa and vendor it, it will give you a divine cause of it's 6l.
is faster casting useless in this setup ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info