Grocery's NO REFLECT CI Chaos Incinerate Build

"
Morning32 wrote:
Hi, sorry for question im seeing it anywhere.Is the survivability in this build mostly from the leech? Im doing this in HC

Yes, if u dont have leech ull die lot of times.
Leech is a must.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hello! Is there any variation of this buld using 6l Shavronne's Wrappings ( Low life ), if so what auras/gems i should use.

Heaven't played PoE for long time and would like to try your build.

hi, Grocery

Most of all, I thank you for the build. I have enjoyed a lot this build and my character is now lvl 94 (my highest lvl)

I have a questions, Gem fire penetration and flammability work in this build?

I am not sure whether curse of fire is good or not in this build.

Thesedays I am working to make my character lvl 100! (my gear is not so good though)

thanks a lot !

Hi, I am trying to run blood rage with this build however I am dying a lot. Is it possible? Tooltip dps on incinerate is 9.5K. I have 7K es. The only leech I have is the gem linked to incinerate.
Hi Grocery, I'm really liking this build, I'm level 88 ( my greatest level) but I can not get a high dps probabley because i dont have empower and my gems arent 20/20 . I am currently with 12700 dps with lmp and 18600 with slower .
My dps even came to be higher when used faster casting rather than faster proj but was having trouble with mana.
At the moment I think my energy shield is ok , I'm 8700 es .
How much dps and energy shield you think is needed to make the atziri ?
That's my gear , tell me what you think should be improved.
Spoiler
"
kory1979 wrote:
Hello! Is there any variation of this buld using 6l Shavronne's Wrappings ( Low life ), if so what auras/gems i should use.

Heaven't played PoE for long time and would like to try your build.

Shav's stops the 100% immunity to reflect so I'd say no. You would be better off running a slightly different variant imo.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
clouds153 wrote:
hi, Grocery

Most of all, I thank you for the build. I have enjoyed a lot this build and my character is now lvl 94 (my highest lvl)

I have a questions, Gem fire penetration and flammability work in this build?

I am not sure whether curse of fire is good or not in this build.

Thesedays I am working to make my character lvl 100! (my gear is not so good though)

thanks a lot !

Flammability and Fire Pen do not work. Use a different curse.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
bangbass wrote:
Hi Grocery, I'm really liking this build, I'm level 88 ( my greatest level) but I can not get a high dps probabley because i dont have empower and my gems arent 20/20 . I am currently with 12700 dps with lmp and 18600 with slower .
My dps even came to be higher when used faster casting rather than faster proj but was having trouble with mana.
Spoiler

8700 es and your damage should be fine for atziri. Just learn the fight and you will be okay.

Gem level and empower is HUGE. Spells, such as incinerate, have a ton of damage built into gem level.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
"
bangbass wrote:
Spoiler

8700 es and your damage should be fine for atziri. Just learn the fight and you will be okay.

Gem level and empower is HUGE. Spells, such as incinerate, have a ton of damage built into gem level.

Thanks a lot. I've tried Atziri once but died before get her killed, but was the first time, ill keep trying. thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info