Grocery's NO REFLECT CI Chaos Incinerate Build

Why do you use Flammability curse? We dont have any fire damage :P I dropped it just for a Portal Gem

Got this sweet sheild too!

"
AnnieTheEagle wrote:
Why do you use Flammability curse? We dont have any fire damage :P I dropped it just for a Portal Gem

Got this sweet sheild too!

Just leveling flammability. It does not work with chaos incin!
Nice gear!
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Is it possible for this build to still maintain above low mana if I were to use a 6l +1 infernal mantle and switched out the dream fragments for another -8 ring?
"
SgtPhorskin wrote:
Is it possible for this build to still maintain above low mana if I were to use a 6l +1 infernal mantle and switched out the dream fragments for another -8 ring?

Absolutely. You will want some well rolled rings with mana/regen etc.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Alright thank you. Looks like I will be buying alot of rings to try and craft since there is only 1 of those for sale currently with some pretty horrible stats.
"
SgtPhorskin wrote:
Alright thank you. Looks like I will be buying alot of rings to try and craft since there is only 1 of those for sale currently with some pretty horrible stats.

Yeah, game will be more active in a month too :)
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
"
SgtPhorskin wrote:

Yeah, game will be more active in a month too :)

Meh, been this way for quite some time on standard now so used to it, just hard to sell the big ticket items right now.
Nevermind rearlised i was being stupid looking at it from a witch perspective, this build i feel works better from the witch since you can save 3 skill points I know you have listed that already, i think the difference is 10 dex from starting as shadow?

Also does chaos damage nodes effect our damage since its converted?
Last edited by kellogz87 on Nov 6, 2015, 4:30:05 AM
Hi, im SCion on Dark league. Which possible tre could i use similar to Shadow /Witch, dont want to start again from 0 on dark league. T.I.A.

This is the tree till now, i can regret it all, have lots of it:

@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd

@the_pest - @ioneshotbosses_eightkai
Last edited by Execreth on Nov 6, 2015, 8:43:06 AM
"
kellogz87 wrote:
Nevermind rearlised i was being stupid looking at it from a witch perspective, this build i feel works better from the witch since you can save 3 skill points I know you have listed that already, i think the difference is 10 dex from starting as shadow?

Also does chaos damage nodes effect our damage since its converted?

I personally like the Shadow start better. It depends really. If you run Chayula, witch is better. If not, I prefer Shadow due to the interruption nodes and the 20/20 dex/str node which comes with it.

Chaos nodes do help, but I think they are out of the way.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info