Grocery's NO REFLECT CI Chaos Incinerate Build

Hey, why not go for pain attunement instead of CI?
"
willianvon wrote:
Hey, why not go for pain attunement instead of CI?

CI allows more ES and I don't feel it is worth it. More damage for less survivability. It is an option though. Also, being 100% immune reflect to mirror atziri is nice as I use this for farming atziri mostly.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Very nice build, ty.
What do you think about incinerate - will they nerf this skill on next update?
"
Vacys wrote:
Very nice build, ty.
What do you think about incinerate - will they nerf this skill on next update?

Pretty sure it will be nerfed, but hopefully not. The reason i think it will be nerfed is because you can do anything with incinerate. you can destroy as Marauder, termplar, witch, shadow. You can do life, hybrid, low life, CI, etc. It is so versatile and almost always better than 90% of other casted skills.

We will see. I hope they just buff the other stuff to make them all as viable :)
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
I am sorry i have one question will you update the passive tree i mean the build after talisman league 2.1.0 will you update the build when this starts?
"
leginhere wrote:
I am sorry i have one question will you update the passive tree i mean the build after talisman league 2.1.0 will you update the build when this starts?

Yes, all of my builds will be getting updated via text and video within the first week.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Thenk you I will watch evrytime here for now i have 10k energy shield and 10k incinerate idk is this good or not:D
"
leginhere wrote:
Thenk you I will watch evrytime here for now i have 10k energy shield and 10k incinerate idk is this good or not:D

10k ES is great 10k incin is not bad but could be better. What level and what gems/level of gems in incinerate?
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
I am "leginhere" thats my real account i am with empower 3lvl ,life leach ,spell echo and slower projectiles and I play with boots blood dance for frenzy charges and head The Vertex
Last edited by ragepower_EatSoap on Nov 27, 2015, 6:36:47 PM
"
I am "leginhere" thats my real account i am with empower 3lvl ,life leach ,spell echo and slower projectiles and I play with boots blood dance for frenzy charges and head The Vertex

10k dps is pretty low. I don't use frenzy charges and my incin dps is 20k on my witch at level 78. Link your chest which should have your gems in it.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Nov 27, 2015, 6:39:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info