Grocery's NO REFLECT CI Chaos Incinerate Build

anyways rainbow boots dont give dmg so my will no go highter
Hey man why do not take Pain Attunement from passive tree big point 30% increase spell dmg on low life?
"
Hey man why do not take Pain Attunement from passive tree big point 30% increase spell dmg on low life?

Pain attenuate does not work with CI. CI you are at 100% HP since you are 1/1, so you are never under 30% unless you die.

You would have to use Shav's, but then you lose 100% fire to chaos and +1 fire gems and +1 on the corruption unless you have a +1 shavs.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Using this build in the darkshrine SC. My gear is pretty sick at this point i feel the damage is just not there compared to some other incin builds i played, am i doing something wrong or is it just that it needs empower and + gem levels to reach that high of a dmg ? You can check my char MLG_Wincinerate on my profile to see if my gear is messed up or the tree.
Thanks for the response.
"
Using this build in the darkshrine SC. My gear is pretty sick at this point i feel the damage is just not there compared to some other incin builds i played, am i doing something wrong or is it just that it needs empower and + gem levels to reach that high of a dmg ? You can check my char MLG_Wincinerate on my profile to see if my gear is messed up or the tree.
Thanks for the response.

First off you are using faster projectiles instead of empower or iron will, so that is a decrease in damage. I would check iron will v faster proj though to make sure. You could also try faster casting. Second, your incinerate is only level 19, so that is an issue.

Incinerate is like any other skill, much of the damage comes from gem level as they scale very, very well. The top tier setup will have a +1 corrupted mantle and a level 4 empower with a 21/20 incin putting you at level 27 on incinerate. That is not needed, but a 20/20 incin with level 3 empower will be very good.

In summary, it is mostly your setup and the gem levels.

This build will have lower tooltip dps than other incin builds for sure. It is chaos damage though and far less things have high chaos res.

As a side note, if you do get some currency you can replace your belt with a chain belt as you are wearing chayula. Also spell damage on the shield would be ace, but you have so much ES on it it would cost a fortune to find one with similar ES and spell damage.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Nov 28, 2015, 2:49:30 PM
flamability works on this build? you are converting all damage to chaos, so reducing the enemy fire resist won't help i guess..
"
willianvon wrote:
flamability works on this build? you are converting all damage to chaos, so reducing the enemy fire resist won't help i guess..

It does not work and I don't use it. I had it in there for leveling purposes. I only use CWDT Warlords and enfeeble if I ever need to for certain fights.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hey man i want to ask you am i okay now i add some items and now i have 75% all res and 9,200 energy shield
is this okay?
and i vaal my chest but its not good i think
Last edited by ragepower_EatSoap on Nov 28, 2015, 10:06:28 PM
"
Hey man i want to ask you am i okay now i add some items and now i have 75% all res and 9,200 energy shield
is this okay?
and i vaal my chest but its not good i think

The chest has the colors you need so it is not a big deal. Only vaal that matters is +1 gems so no big deal.

New gear looks better. Loss of 1k es is well worth it going from -15 res to 75 all res.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
If i have 6l what should be in the sixth soket
faster casting,iron wil or faster projectiles
i ask this becouse they are with blue ,red,green they are not same color:D i found one better arrmor and want to try to 6l it:D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info